"Teen- teenager? Stark, that wouldn't be on the list if you hadn't have brought a boy into all of this!" came a frustrated voice.

Peter looked slightly diagonal to Mr. Stark and saw that it was Steve Rogers. He was looking a little worse for wear, longer hair, ragged beard and multiple cuts on his face. Peter couldn't even find the energy to defend himself. He blocked out the two men as they argued together and focused on his surroundings. Sometimes, whenever danger is approaching, he gets these vibrations, whenever there is something dangerous near? They aren't reliable and they don't work 6-times-out-of-10, but he wasn't feeling anything right now. "Where are we?" he asked curiously.

"I can't pinpoint our location," Vision stated, smiling at Wanda. He hadn't noticed her! "Something is making my... My head goes weird whenever I try to access the frame," he replied, smile gone as the pain went through him. The young witch immediately went over to him and drew him into a hug. Right now they could breathe. Right now they could draw comfort in their family.

It didn't install all of them with this thought.

Clint was talking with Natasha the whole time, his eyes were wide and panicked as he stared at the contraption around his ankle. "I- I- Nat! They can't know I'm not at home!" he said, frantic. "I- I've just gotten back with them! I didn't— This wasn't even my choice— do anything!" Natasha was silent as she rubbed his back, letting him spill everything as he calmly panicked.

"It will be— No, look at me— it will be all okay. If anything goes wrong then we can fix it," Natasha said softly, holding her hands to his face in hopes of grounding him.

The Watcher gazed upon them silently as they all did their own things. He didn't realise that bringing them all here would cause so much panic. Well, he did, but they weren't panicking that they were in a massive cinema. He thought they would love the chance to breathe after the Hell they have been through. "Urm- h- hi!" he called, revealing himself. The Avengers (and co) looked up and saw him on a balcony. It looked so out of place in this room. It looked like a human cinema, but up at the top wall there was a silver balcony in front of a door.

"And who may you be?" asked Rocket. He felt weird without a gun strapped to him. Probably what made him run into Groot's shoulder and stay there. "And where's my gun?"

The person must have done something because the balcony fencing parted and steps appeared. He walked down them, picking the pace a little. The group got on guard a little as he came closer, they saw he looked around Peter's age but they knew not to underestimate— Especially people that can teleport them all to a- a cinema. "Hi!" he said, "You can call me River,"

"What, in the name of a high school project, have you done?" Tony asked, crossing his arms. River rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"I'm not in high school Mr Stark," he replied, "I graduated last year," Tony frowned.

"You like... sixteen,"

"Seventeen," he answered, "Anyway. I've brought you here to kill two bird with one stone-"

"Why are you killing birds?" Drax interrupted, Mantis nodding frantically behind him. River paused, his mouth agape, before looking at the Guardians. They shrugged.

He cleared his throat, "I mean metaphorically,"

Drax nodded, his arms crossing. "So you were lying,"

"What- no!"

"Uh, yes. You said you were killing birds, you aren't. Therefore— Liar," Drax reasoned, a smirk on his face. River rubbed his face and held back a scream. He forgot this is how Drax was.

Quill was getting annoyed though, he stormed past and went in front of the teenage boy. "Ignore him; he is stupid ("Hey!"). What. Are. We. Doing. Here?" he asked, his fists clenching.