Sun Suimeng didn't know why even Aunt Fan thought that buying underwear and sanitary napkins was a legitimate expense at her age. Only her mother said she was a waste of money and a spendthrift.

But she has made a decision.

"When I was growing up, sometimes when I had to buy something, my mother usually took it away without leaving it for me. It was very inconvenient. I want to keep the money in my own hands in the future." Sun Suimeng's face looked very heavenly: "Coach , please apply to the team, I will apply for a card, and I won’t spend money indiscriminately."

Her face looked innocent.

"Okay, I'll go to the team and apply." Coach Li knows the situation of our family.

But this is also true. An athlete's career is very short, and she has worked hard for it.

Ever since the down jacket incident, no one in the unit dared to say they were dissatisfied with Fan Xiaojuan.

In May, a foreign teacher came to Beijing. In addition to a few selected veterans, the unit also recruited new apprentices from among its employees. About a dozen people participated in this training.

The product will be successfully produced by July.

Jiang Mingdang came to take a look and said to Fan Xiaojuan: "As expected of a master craftsman, it takes at least a year in Europe from learning this craft to actually making it."

Huaying Factory actually took two months to complete it.

Not only can it be made, but the exquisiteness of the craftsmanship is exactly the same as the purely handmade products produced in Europe.

In this way, Huaying Factory has a production line.

Woodworking workshop, assembly line workshop, and purely handmade products workshop.

Also coming to Huaying at the same time as the European masters was Yang Yang’s group.

Many schools have to make school uniforms. Yang Yang is running orders in surrounding provinces and cities to customize uniforms for schools. Not only that, he also proposes to open a small store outside the school to sell uniforms of the same style as the school. Generally, primary school students will buy them when they enter school. Make a batch, but when the children get older, even if they are just a freshman, they will have to buy again within two years.

I didn’t expect that this business would be easy to do.

The profit from a piece of clothing is small, but the batch of school uniforms is large, and the main reason is the quantity. The workshop just came out and was left dry for two months before being put into use. This time, Huaying Factory hired more than 100 female workers, and they were from Beijing. Recruited laid-off female workers.

The topic of employment for laid-off workers has been a hot topic in society for a long time.

I just didn’t expect that Huaying Factory, which was on the verge of bankruptcy before, could now help its brother units solve the placement problem of laid-off workers!

Of course, the treatment of newly recruited people must not be compared with that of the old employees, otherwise some people will feel uncomfortable. For example, we have advanced and retreated together with the unit and survived the most difficult times. We are treated equally, who can be convinced?

After the company has decided on a plan to recruit this group of employees, the old employees are also anxious.

If there are more people, it will affect the bonus package. One hundred people will share the money, and two hundred people will share the money. What you get is the difference between a mosquito's thigh and its calf.