"Should I give it to them? Hu Aiguo took over my father's job when he retired." When he retired in the 1970s, there was still a succession system. When the old man retired, a seat became vacant. Naturally, the two Qin brothers and sisters did not like this seat. No matter what class he takes over, it doesn't mean that people look down on him. If it weren't for taking over, Hu Aiguo would never be able to enter the company in his life.

It was only after joining a state-owned enterprise that I was allocated a house, and that was how the Hu family lived now.

But the Hu family is now determined to get money, citing folk inheritance customs, saying that after the old man dies, the property belongs to the old lady.

If this is the original couple, of course there is no problem.

Few children actually argue with their mother about their legal inheritance rights.

But this is the stepmother, what are you thinking about?

When she dies in the future, will she still give Qin two more brothers and sisters according to the inheritance law?

I want to beautify her.

Qin Meiyuan said fiercely: "Dad has given his salary and house rent to their family over the years. It's not like I haven't kept accounts. It's okay to ask for money. If the family money is returned to my brother, he will take it and spit it out, and we will share it together."

Fan Xiaojuan wiped her hands off. She didn't know what her aunt was doing in the work unit, she was so powerful.

When it comes to being rude and reasonable, he has never lost. If the Hu family wants to fight with the Qin family, having an aunt is enough.

It's really interesting. When you think about it, you have been serving this bad old man for ten years.

The old man and the old lady were indeed older when they were together, but they were not old enough to take care of themselves. In the beginning, it was the old lady who took care of him. After all, she was the nanny at that time.

But later on, after getting married, the old man was no longer the employer. The old lady was smart and would do whatever she could.

In the past, Qin Meiyuan complained: "I always say that you have to serve your father, serve your father, and you have to calculate your salary with me. How can a wife ask an old man for salary? Haha, if you take over your father's shift, you are your parent and child. When you are old, what do you want now?" If you have a salary, come to me and ask for it, I'm not afraid of him."

Not a penny to the Hu family, that's all.

Fan Xiaojuan also admires Qin Meiyuan's fighting ability.

In the past ten years, she kept track of how much money she had given to her father in a small notebook, and each item was an expense.

How much money the elderly can spend is not just on food and drink.

In the end, they all subsidized the Hu family. When the Hu family bought a unit-funded house, the old lady still wanted to get money from Qin Meiyuan, and encouraged the old man to get money from her daughter. Qin Meiyuan was no longer afraid of sinners, and she said: "No!"

No means no.

Qin Meiyuan usually stood on the same front as the old man, but that time she held on to the money and refused to take it out no matter what.

Later, the old man Nai said to Hu Aiguo: "There is nothing we can do about it. This is really a daughter with a bad temper. She is the one who gets my salary. Everyone in the company only pays attention to her."