Team-a-rooney

~Izzy pov~

We are all sitting down, eating breakfast. Except for Liv, who was still getting ready as dad was packing Parker's lunch. "Parker, what do you want in your lunch, apple or banana?" Dad asked. I took the banana peeling it before eating it.

"Keep going, until you get to cupcake" Parker told dad as Liv walked down the stairs."good morning, fellow Rooneys. Today is the first day of the rest of your lives. with me" Liv said smiling.

" And we're so glad to have you"I said with my mouth full of banana. As Liv grimaced in disgust. "Hey, Hollywood. Tomorrow less time in the shower, used up all the hot water makes it hard to shave"Joey told her as we gave him surprised looks and I kind laughed almost choking on my banana.

I finish the banana throwing the peel away before sitting down. "That's right guys, I shaved spread the word" he said leaning back putting his arms behind his head as we smiled at him. "Didn't bother me, I took a shower with the hose out front"Parker said as we all turned and gave him weird looks.

"Oh come on,  like the neighbors haven't seen that already" he told us as Dad went to sit by Mom and Parker came to sit next to me.
"Um.. what happened to my chair"Liv asked her chair was missing. "Oh, Parker broke it over Joey's back, when they were wrestling"Maddie told her.

"Correction, he was wrestling. I was eating soup,"Joey told us."you know, this is ridiculous. You shouldn't have to stand to eat your breakfast,
Joey, get her a seat"mom said as joey got up and got the trash can and put it down for Liv as he sat back down."welcome home, Hollywood"I said smirking as we kept eating.

~time skip~

After school, Joey and I we're doing our homework as Parker walked in. "Hey Joey, hey Izzy" Parker said as Joey and I screamed when we looked up and saw a tarantula. "What, are you doing with a tarantula, and why is it in our house?"I asked backing up.

"Her name is Sylvia and she's the class pet, I'm taking care of them for the weekend"Parker explain to us. "Them.parker, I only see one" Joey told him as we looked at the cage.
"Yeah, I already lost the other five. I let them out of their cage"he told us nervously laughing.

"What?oh, why would you let them out of their cage?" Joey asked him.
"Duh. To train them for the all-tarantula circus"he said as it was the most obvious thing in the world as we saw one crawling on the table as Joey and I screamed again as Parker put a bowl over it.

"All right, caught one. It's either Julie the trapeze artist or Bernardo the sword swallower. Four more to go" Parker told us as we heard a car horn. "Oh,Okay, Parker, that's you cannot tell her anything about this"Joey told him as I agreed. "He's right. Parker, when she finds out there's a bunch of spiders crawling around, she will freak out"I told him as we heard keys jiggling.

"Okay, act natural"Joey says Parker put the cage on the floor as she walked through the door as we all smiled. "Oh,hi, kids. Listen, Maddie's basketball team is going to be here all weekend." Mom explained as The Bull with the spider in it started moving as we looked at it. "Hey, hey, hey. Eyes on me. She told us as we looked at her.

"So this weekend, don't cause any trouble, I'm mainly talking to Parker and Joey. Is it you never do anything so-"mom said before I interrupted her.
" I could be bad. come on. Mom, you had to have that talk with the teacher when I punch that kid."I said scoffing.

"Vividly, anyway honey try to keep your brothers out of trouble if you can" mom said. "Sure, mom" I said as Mom nodded. "Trouble, who do you think you're talking to lady" Parker said his mom gave him a look. "Milady" Parker corrected with a small bow as she nodded and walked away.

~time skip~
Later that night. Liv, Maddie and I were in their room. Maddie was doing arm exercises. As I sat on the bed bored, Liv was putting on mascara for some reason. "No one, on the team had my back it's just so--"Maddie said before Liv interrupted. "Frustrappointing" Liv said as I flopped on the bed to lay on my back. "That's not a real word, and yet somehow I know exactly what it means.how do you do that?"  Asked Maddie said.