Augustine looked away embarrassed, his breathing heavy. He felt so embarrassed, getting hard from just kissing and a few simple touches.

He was twenty one for God's sake, not some teenager whose hormones were all over the place.

He should be able to control himself, but with Winnie he just wasn't able to.

Winnie gently started kissing along Augustine's jawline, prompting him to lean his head back slightly.
Winnie took the opportunity, and moved his lips to his throat. He loved the way he felt, how soft his skin was.

Augustine gasped quietly, his fingers tangling into Winnie's hair as he kissed down his throat. He suddenly felt Winnie sucking against his throat, causing him to feel a strange sensation.

It wasn't bad or unpleasant, and he actually liked it quite a bit- it was just extremely strange and unfamiliar.

It got even stranger when he felt Winnie bite his skin, leaving behind a bruised and red mark.

It didn't hurt that much, it hurt yes, but Augustine didn't mind. He didn't mind, and definitely didn't mind when he started doing it again and again to different parts of his skin.
He enjoyed it quite a bit actually.

Winnie moved one of his hands under Augustine's shirt, gently caressing the skin underneath.
He pushed it up over his chest, revealing more and more of his skin.

"Can I take this off?" He asked, referring to Augustine's shirt. Augustine nodded weakly, and sat up slightly to help Winnie pull the piece of fabric off.
Once it was off, Winnie tossed the shirt to the floor, and immediately began kissing Augustine's neck to his chest.

Augustine blushed heavily, and bit his bottom lip. He looked away, his breathing shaky. His eyes were half-lidded, and filled with desire, something Winnie could very obviously see.

Winnie smiled, admiring how shy and nervous Augustine seemed to be. He wanted nothing more than to make him feel good.

He kissed down his chest, stopping at one of his nipples to gently swirl his tongue around it. When he heard Augustine let out an audible moan of pleasure, he couldn't help but take the soft bud into his mouth and suck.
He couldn't get enough of the sounds he was making, and couldn't help it when he gently bit down on the bud.

Augustine gasped and whined, his whole body tensing up slightly. That was a new sensation, a painful and an oh so sensitive one.

He didn't exactly know how to feel about it, but it wasn't bad.

Winnie pulled back, glancing up at Augustine to make sure he was okay. "You alright?" He asked, sounding as sweet as ever.

As if he wasn't about to have sex with Augustine right now.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine." Augustine said, his voice cracking slightly. "Okay, if you want me to stop all you have to do is say so. Alright?" Winnie said, smiling softly.
Augustine was pretty sure he felt himself fall in love with Winnie again right then and there.

"Yeah.. okay.." Augustine said, his voice still a bit shaky.

Winnie began kissing down Augustine's chest again, this time going further down til his reached his waistband.
It didn't take long before Augustine realized what he was doing, and he quickly made himself look away.

He was really going to do this.

Winnie sat up, carefully lifting Augustine's hips for him. He pulled his pants off of him, before pulling his boxers off next.
He didn't waste any time at all getting him nude.

"Fuck.. you're ever prettier than I'd ever imagined." He said, running his hands along Augustine's inner thighs.

Augustine blushed heavily, and covered his face using his forearms. Winnie really had fantasized about him before.