IT'S THE LAST TIME

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N : most things are made up and mixed upso not really based by the show srry <3 btw my friend really wanted an euphoria storyand i really want to watch the show but inever have the time to i only watched to ep 5 😭

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N : most things are made up and mixed up
so not really based by the show srry <3
btw my friend really wanted an euphoria story
and i really want to watch the show but i
never have the time to i only watched to ep 5 😭

3RD PERSON'S POV :

Y/N was waking up of her alarm from her phone, she then let out a loud groan knowing she needed to go to school. She then went out of bed and decided to make it and adjusting the soft pillows around. The girl then walked to her walk-through wardrobe and was decided of what to wear. She decided to wear bootcut jeans with converses who would go along well with a white tube top she was hiding with her thrift black Bebe jacket. She smiled at her outfit choice and laid it down on her bed and went into her bathroom.

She took her clothes off and hopped in the shower, she took the time she needed to do everything since she wanted to look and smell good for her boyfriend Adam Jacobs. He was known for his older brother Nathaniel 'Nate' Jacobs and got his looks as-well. Every single girl in the grade wanted to date Adam, but Y/N was the lucky girl.

When she was done showering, she hopped out of the shower and dried herself with her white towel and then took her scented Bath & Body Works lotion and rubbed it all over her. She then put her clothes on and sprayed all around her the matching perfume to her body lotion and added a necklace with earrings. She then added a layer of lipgloss she put in her pocket in case anything happens. She took a good look of her and then left the house.

Y/N was most of the time alone, her mom was working early and her dad had night shifts which made the house quiet. She grabbed her backpack and her keys then rushed down the stairs with clicking noises due to her keys sound. She opened the door and then locked it and was walking towards the sidewalk waiting for her school bus. She would usually walk to go to school but her legs said no today!

The girl was excited to see her friends Rue and Gia. She was friends with the older years like Maddy, Cassie and Lexi Howard and Kat Hernandez. Most people of their year were weird but since they were cool with each other they were good friends. The school bus then pulled up and she entered in going to the back. She then saw Rue and Gia and said hi to them and they took some selfies together.

TIMESKIP

After school was over, Y/N would walk home instead of taking the bus, but then she saw Rue coming out of nowhere, "Hey, Y/N." She said.

"Hi!" Y/N said back.

"Do you mind buying me some stuff?" She asked raising her eyebrows, I knew what "stuff" she wanted.

"Rue, I told you! I wasn't going to that again." The girl said annoyed.

"Come on.." She said tiredly.

"Fine! But this is the last time!" She sais, "Just buy me anything." The brown curly haired girl said handing her money.

"Here's the address and what I want." She said writing it on a paper.

I took the paper and squinted reading the words, "The fudge are these words, Rue?"

Y/N narrowed her eyes and nodded to her, she walked away going to whatever place Rue told her to go to. She was a little bit sketchy like always since Rue always wanted her to buy herself some stuff from a guy named Fezco, 'Fez' he was a chill guy, he had a brother named Ashtray who was around Y/N's age. She would hear people talk about him but never encountered him in person anyway. But it's not like she cared that much..

Anyway, Y/N was following the directions of the note and she walked into a store who was familiar, she saw a teenage boy with a buzz cut, he had a slit on his eyebrow and two tattoos on his cheekbones. He looked the girl up and down giving her un "unfriendly" glare.

what do y'all think?.. what should happen next

SUGGESTIONS 👇🏾👇🏾