"You're getting hate?" Matt asks. Emilia nods, fixing her hair. "From our fans?" Emilia nods once again. Matt grabbed his phone and started typing.

"Stop texting your hoes." Emilia tells him. Matt set his phone down and gave her a blank stare. Emilia smiled. "When you come back, I'm doing your make up." Emilia said. Matt nods. "You'll really let me do it?"

Matt shrugged. "Depends on how I'm feeling." He says. Emilia clapped and spun around in her chair. "Where's Minnie?" Emilia grabbed her phone and ran downstairs. She saw Minnie laying on the couch. Emilia picked her up and brought her back upstairs.

Emilia sat back in her chair with Minnie on her lap. Matt took a picture. Emilia glared at him. "I better look good in that." Emilia says.

"You always look good, Emmy." Matt said. Emilia smiled to herself and looked at Minnie. After a couple hours, Emilia had fallen asleep.

Matt looked at his phone and saw Emilia asleep. He smiled and took a picture of her. Matt rested his head on his hands. Her phone was propped up on her nightstand. Before she had fallen asleep, Emilia was showing him her large bunny stuffed animal. The bunny's name was 'Flopsy' and he was a pink bunny with matted fur due to how long she has had him.

Matt noticed her hair falling into her face as she breathed. Minnie was snuggled up next to Emilia. She was wide awake but never left Em's side. "Matt!" Nick yelled. Matt shushed him instantly and went on mute. "Who're you on the phone with?"

"Em. Why?" He asks. Nick smirked and walked out. Matt rolled his eyes and went off mute. He got ready for bed and set his phone up as well. He smiled at Emilia and dozed off to sleep. The next day, Matt woke up to clattering. He looked at his phone and saw Emilia had dropped a cup. "You didn't hang up?" He asks.

Emilia's head snapped over to her phone. "No. Why would I?" Emilia smiled. Matt chuckles and rubbed his eyes. "Isn't it like the afternoon for you?"

"Yeah." He sighs. Emilia smiled. "I gotta get ready." He tells her. Emilia nods.

"I'lll let you go." Emilia says. Matt shakes his head. "What?" She questions.

Matt stood up. "I don't want you to hang up." He whines. Emilia laughed. "I'll just go on mute and turn my camera off." Emilia nods. Matt did what he had said he'd do. After a while, Emilia stood in her room wearing a black long sleeve, black leggings, and socks.

Matt turned his camera back on and was drying his hair. Emilia took a picture. "You look so happy in it." She smiled. Matt shook his head. "Look at the cutie patootie." She said, admiring the photo.

"I know I said I didn't want you to hang up, but I'm going to hang up." Matt pointed at her. Emilia shook her head.

"This is my new wallpaper." She squealed and started screen sharing. Matt rolled his eyes. He took over her screen sharing and showed his wallpaper. "How'd you get that?!" She asks. Matt started laughing.

@EMILIAHART

Liked by brigarcia, matthew

Liked by brigarcia, matthew.sturniolo, and 918,827 others
Tagged @matthew.sturniolo
emiliahart look at my bf ☺️

brigarcia HELLO????

user BF?

christophersturniolo IM SO CONFUSED

nicolassturniolo EM AND MATT?? EMETT?

user OMG IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?????

user I SCREAMED
user ME TOO

madifilipowicz EMILIA LUCIA HART
emiliahart NO NOT THE MIDDLE NAME

user STOP IT IM SCREAMING AND CRYING

@MATTHEW.STURNIOLO

Liked by emiliahart, christophersturniolo, and 982,826 othersTagged @emiliahartmatthew

Tagged @emiliahart
matthew.sturniolo look at my gf 🎀 we've been on facetime for almost 16 hours

user HELLO???

user SHES SO CUTE
matthew.sturniolo back off

emiliahart I LOOK SO BAD
matthew.sturniolo no u dont

user IM SO CONFUSED

christophersturniolo MATTHEW BENARD STURNIOLO
matthew.sturniolo hello ☺️

madifilipowicz IM GONNA LOSE IT

user EMETT IS AMAZING
emiliahart WHO TF IF EMETT

brigarcia YOURE BOTH GROUNDED
christophersturniolo could be us
brigarcia CHRIS.
emiliahart UHHHHH

user 16 HOURS???