𝟮𝟵, ❛𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖳 𝖫𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤❜

Start from the beginning

"Okay." She meets him halfway, landing a kiss on his lips before he made his way over to the window and climbed out on the roof.

Moments later, her bedroom door swings open to Clay standing there with his head bleeding.

"Why the hell did I just see Scott Reed climbing out of your bedroom window?" Clay points towards the door, "Be happy that I was the one who saw him, and not mom and dad."

"He was here to borrow my English home-,"

Clay cuts her off, "Don't lie to me, Riley. We don't keep secrets from each other."

"Okay, fine." Riley sighed before pulling him into her room and closing the door behind him, I met Scott Freshman year when he moved here. Jeff and Leah forced me to go on a double date with him, we hit it off and we've been together ever since."

"Before or after the overdose?" He asked.

"After."

"Why hid it for so long?" He asked her.

Riley sat there for a moment, "At first, I just wanted to make sure a relationship was worth having after my overdose. And we were going to tell people, but then Jeff, Hannah and the tapes happened. And now this whole trial bullshit is happening, I don't know."

"Does anyone know the two of you are together?"

"Monty and Zach know, but that's only because we had to find some way to see each other without it being suspicious." She tells him, "And Hannah, she figured it out on her own."

"Does he make you happy? Like, are you genuinely happy when you're with him?"

"Yeah, he makes me so fucking happy."

"Then you have my approval." Clay tells her. There's a brief moment of silence before Clay lets out a loud sigh and sits down on her bed. "Skye's in the hospital."

Riley eyes go wide, "What? Why?"

"I tried to have sex with her and I....couldn't get it up." Clay ignores the look of disgust on his cousin's face, "I went to her house and they were putting her into the back of an ambulance."

Riley scanned her cousin's face, "What happened to your forehead this time?"

"Oh, someone ran me off my fucking bike this morning."

"How did our lives get so fucked up and complicated?" She lets out a sigh, sitting next to him and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Hannah Baker walked into our lives." Clay muttered, turning his head to kiss the crown of her head, "I'm going to see Skye in the hospital and you get ready for school. I'll meet you there."

"Hey, Clay." Riley stops him before he could walk out of the door, "I love you."

Clay chuckled, smiling softly at her, "I love you, too."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 Jessica stared down at the shooting range paper, the words, ' 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 ' written in red marker.

"Holy shit, Alex." Jessica was the first one to speak up.

"Yeah."

"Great, our lives have turned into an episode of Pretty Little Liars." Riley rolled her eyes.

"Who is doing this?"

Alex and Riley look up as Scott walks past the table, pretending to shoot Alex as he walks by while winking in Riley's direction.