𝟯𝟭, ❛𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖬𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖤𝖲❜

Start from the beginning

"𝗨𝗚𝗛." 𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬 scrunched her nose up as she walked into Clay's bedroom, "You really need a fucking shower, Justin. I can smell you all the way over here."

"I'm not that bad." Justin says as Clay laid another blanket on top of his shivering body.

"You smell like dead feet." Clay tells him, "Just shower please."

"Oh, I'm hungry."

"How can you be hungry?" Clay questioned him, "You threw everything up."

"Maybe that's why I'm hungry." Justin tells him in a 'duh' voice.

"Take a shower." Clay pulled Riley out of his room as she declined a phone call coming to her phone. "Why aren't you answering your phone?"

"Because I don't have to answer my phone." She tells him, "Now, go make your son breakfast."

"Shut up!"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗦 walked up the stairs, Clay carrying a plate of toast and Riley holding a cup of coffee.

"Hey." Matt walked out of his bedroom, "Your mom's starting to think you're both avoiding us."

"I'm avoiding her." Riley says, earning Clay's elbow to her side.

"Avoiding you? No. No, no. I've just got a lot going on, you know? Riley too." Cly tells his dad as Riley just crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh, wow, I, um..." Clay began to stutter out.

"Is that the shower?" Matt asked, finally taking notice that the shower was on.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's my, um..." Clay glanced at his cousin, "I just figured I'd grab some food while I let it heat up."

"That new tankless heater takes awhile to warm up." Matt says, "It shouldn't take this long."

"Oh, no. It's not a big deal." Clay says, stopping him front opening the bathroom door where Justin was showering, finally.

"No, sometimes the valve is on the cold side."

"It's all good. Have some coffee." Clay took the cup from his cousin's hand and handed it to his father, "Yeah. I'll get some more. Movie night? Exciting. So, yeah, thanks."

Riley watched as the stream from the shower rolled out of the bathroom as Clay went inside, and she turned back into the bathroom so that she couldn't laugh at the awkwardness that was no doubt going on inside the bathroom between Clay and Justin.

"Riley..."

"I gotta get ready for school, Uncle Matt." The blonde tells him, closing her bedroom door behind her as she finally let out the silent laughter that had been bubbling up in her chest, her shoulders shaking as she did so.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 know." Justin held the polaroid up in his hands as he flipped it around to read the back, "It's definitely not the pool house."

"I've already established that." Riley rolled her eyes.

"So, where is it, then?" Clay asked.

"I could ask one of the guys and maybe figure out--,"

"No. You stay here until you're clean." Clay tells him, "For Jessica."

"I could just show this around. It's---,"

"No, I got it. Thanks." Clay tools the phone from his hands as Tony climbed through the window.

"Fuck me. Fuck." Tony struggled to get into Clay's window.