Jenn was sat on the bed staring right at me. Hella shit was on the bed. Im assuming was gifts. Yeah ight i was really gonna tweak out had she forgot.

"Happy birthday." She let out with a awkward smile. I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off.

"Dont say anything yet." She held up her hand. I nodded and let her speak. She got up and came closer to me. I eyes followed her over.

"I aint call you cause i was stressing on what to get you and what to say." She rushed.

"I aint used to this you know." She said scratching behind her head. I smiled at her cuteness and reached for her face. I placed my hand on her chin and tilted her head up for a kiss.

"I know. Thank you twin." I told her before kissing her. I kissed her lips and around her face making her giggle and push my face away.

"How you know i wanted those?" I let out looking at the jordans i been talking bout for a minute. I went over and picked up the shoe observing it. Shits was fire.

"I pay attention when you ramble." She shrugged. She listen when i talk. I like that shit. It my first time in my life i had a bitch spoil me like this.

I looked at some other shit that she got me when i heard her voice behind me.

"I got one more thing for you." She let out. I fought back a cheesy ahh smile and turned around.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrow curious. She took off her shirt revealing her wife beater. I seen a red tint underneath and my frown deepened.

"Belle helped me pick it out. Ion know what you like but you always say you like red." She said. She pulled up the tank top revealing her tiddies being cupped by red lace.

They was sitting mad nice. She stood awkwardly leaning on one foot. I bit my lip holding back my amusement. This is so outta character. Blood rushed to my dick thinking bout the shit i was gonna do to her.

"You look good as fuck." I let out. I got up and went over to her. I trailed my fingers up her waist then up her arms. I snapped the band against her skin making her flinch.

"But ion care whats on top. Its whats underneath that get me-" i revealed. I cupped her shit with my hands and they fit perfectly in them.

"take it off nigga." She rushed tired of my teasing. I chuckled and felt the lace up against her nipples. I kissed her neck and down her shoulders. I reached down and pulled down her shorts.

Another lace item sat on her body.

"Oh shit- panties too?" I let out dropping her shorts down to her ankles. She was wearing a matching set. Ion even like Belle like that fr but she did her shit with this one.

"Hurry up this shit uncomfortable." She groaned stepping outta the shorts. I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her up the wall behind her.

I kissed her on her mouth before trailing over to her ear.

"Youn gotta change your self just lettin you know." I mumbled. I used my other hand to reach inside the red lace. I cupped her pussy and rubbed my fingers up and down her slit.

"I like you jus the way you are." I whispered. I appreciate her a lot for that. I know she uncomfortable wit it but she put it on to make me happy. I sunk my fingers inside of her and she tensed up for a second.

"You better cause i got a whole lotta red up my ass and ion like it." She rolled her eyes. I chuckled as she relaxed in my arms.

"Ah fuck. You wet as fuck ma." I leaned my forehead on hers. My fingers was soaked. I couldn't not fuck her. I dropped her panties off and lifted her up. I pressed her up against the wall and i took my dick out and lined it against her hole.

"Oh shit-" she groaned as i slammed inside of her. She was mad light so it didnt take much for her to bounce her up and down my meat. She took it so good. I held onto her waist guiding her up and down to take as much of me as she could.

"Ah! Fuck Kr." She yelled scratching at my back. She buried her head in my neck but her moans was still filling the room.

They were loud and high pitched. I carried her out my room and into hers since my bed was occupied.

I laid her down and got on top of her. I spread her legs myself and sunk inside of her once again. The feeling of her warm pussy was enough to make a nigga come.

As i slammed my hips forward her body jerks up making her tits jump up and down in that sexy ass lacy bra. She looked so fuckin good. And she all mine. Mine to kiss. Mine to fuck. Mine to make feel shit she aint never felt before.

"Fuck fuck fuck- im boutta-" she moaned reached up tryna push me away. I slapped her hand and held onto her waist tighter. My stroke went in hard and fast. I held one of her legs above my shoulder so i could get all in her guts.

"Not yet my heart." I groaned. Her pussy tightened around me and my eyes rolled back at the feeling. She was close and she aint give a fuck what i said.

"Oh shit you tryna get me to nut in you." I chuckled darkly. She huffed and nodded.

"Go head." She said giving permission. I groaned and used my finger to rub her clit making her body start to shake around me.

The vibrations sent me to my limit and I emptied myself inside her. She came down just as hard with a low whiny moan.

"Fuck-" we both groaned at the same time. I milked out her release sending jerks throughout her body. She dead looked like she was gon break if i touched her again.

I leaned down and kissed her slow. She reached up and held my head down meeting my pace. We started tongue kissing when i felt her grab my hand and put it on her chest.

"Touch me." She whispered on my lips.

She sent sparks throughout my body and i smirked down at her. I pulled one cup of the bra down revealing her little brown nipple. I rolled it between my thumbs before going down and putting it in my mouth.

She dead made the wait worth it word to bro. She gon be the death of me.

𝐄𝐍𝐃
--------

Ight yall its wraps im done. Hope yall enjoyed fr. Lmk what yall tryna see in my next books fr.

What rapper ships do yall wanna see. I'll take any scenarios fr.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐟𝐭.𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐱 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇 🎉