"I mean you never know. Jenny you might have to put them lips to work." He sighed. I mugged him but Kr hit him on the side of his head.

"Shut the fuck up tata. You be the first on ya knees." Kr defended. Everyone on the sprinter laugh while he look mad asf.

"Fuck no." He denied.

"Eye level to his meat and shit." Dee added on. I laughed seeing at that nigga was probably right. Tata outta be embarrassed fr.

"Suck my dick you heard." He muttered before going on his phone.

I fell asleep from the long ass ride to the stadium where we was preforming at. The lights in the sprinter came on as it came to a full stop.

Before we all got out our manager gave us a lil run down on what not to do. Like we not fuckin grown. I ignored him and lifted Kr off me so i could stretch.

My whole body was sore. When he stopped his talkin i caught his last sentence.

"Ight yall you made it. Yall is 41 please act right." He finished.

"Sir yes sir." Tata fake saluted. I rolled my eyes and waited for them niggas to get out. My feet hit the ground and i let out a deep breath.

"What we doin Jenn." Kr came up from behind me.

"I would say light up but mhcpt." I got tight just thinking about it again.

The stadium was mad big. It was dark already and people was already going in. Mad mfs was outside.

We aint even have time to do no mic checks or nun. We was told to get dressed and shit before we gotta go on.

We went in and got the outfits they prepared for us. I noticed Kr was acting mad weird. They gave me my own room backstage to change and Kr came wit me.

I watched him hold up the shirt they gave and he eyed it in disgust.

"Ion wanna wear this bullshit." He smacked his lips. I looked at my own shirt and i shrugged.

"It's not that bad." I said really looking at it. It was boring and all but ion really give a fuck. We had a like 40 mins before we had to be out there.

"Did you see that line nigga?" Kr pointed out cautiously.

"Yeah its a lot." I remembered.

"Why the fuck my heart beating fast for." He let out. Him panicking was lowkey making me feel something.

"Stop it nigga you gon make me nervous." I told him. He let out a deep sigh and sat up on a stool.

"My fault. I just ion know-" He started. I walked over to him and grabbed his jaw forcing him to look at me.

"Be calm." I told him. I stood in between his thighs and rubbed my thumb on his lower lip. I stared at him for a second watching his breathing slow down.

I tilted my head and placed my lips on his. It was slow and nice. I was nervous about the show too but i knew we'd be alright. I wanted him to know that too.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth making him groan and wrap his arms around my waist. He let me control the kiss making himself smaller.

I pulled away and brushed my thumb on his cheek.

"You gon be ight my heart." I reassured. He looked up at me and cracked a small smile. He let me go and looked away.

"Don't get me hard rn i already got too much on my mind." He rubbed his face holding a laugh in. I chuckled and thought about what i could do fr.

"Lemme give you one thing to focus on." I told him. He paused then turned back to look at me. I reached for his belt and undid it. I took out my bands off my braces using my tongue and spit it out.

I felt his print from underneath his boxer making my body shiver. I pulled it out and rubbed my hand up and down his length. His dick spilled out precum which i took and ran it down lubbing his shit up.

I watch his eyes go low as he watched my hand go to work. I felt myself get wet just from his expression. I lower my head and took his tip into my mouth.

"Oh fuck-" he groaned. His voice shook as the words left his lips. I hummed as i smiled at the reaction. I ran my tongue on his slit before going lower and taking as much of him as i could.

His hand went to the back of my head as he pushed me lower. I felt tears well up in my eyes but i ignored them and kept bobbing my head up and down.

"Ahh." He whined. The heat between my legs and stomach deepened at his noises. He sound so good when he desperate. I looked up and his eyes was closed and his breathing went up a pace.

He pushed my head down and held it there for a second and i felt him shoot into my mouth. I swallowed and popped him out my mouth.

I came up and Kr pulled my face up to his level. He kissed me deeply before letting me go.

"You too good to me not gon lie." He let out. He used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. I nodded and wiped my mouth.

"I know." I told him.

We wrapped it up and put our shit on before joining everybody else.

Like i said whole place was lit off our shit. Travis was mad cool too. At the end of the night we got our weed but shit was trash. The food out here was ass too so that got me tight.

I was in my room chillin and shit before my door bust wide open. I groan into my pillow.

"Jenn." I hear. It was Kr.

"What nigga." I asked. He stalked over to my bed and sat down at the edge.

"I want you to be mines. Deadass." He let out. I frowned awkwardly and sat up. Ian expect this at all.

"For me, just me. Kyle Rich." He let out in one breath. I smiled at his dumbass. I dead love this nigga. I loved him before but this different.

"And does that apply to me to? You gon mine?" I asked him. Only one right answer. Im not getting played by this nigga.

"Im already yours twin." He shrugged. I like that answer not gon lie. I nodded and looked away pretending to think about it.

"I could jack it then." I told him. I looked over at him and he had a big ass smile on his face. He kissed me on my cheek and hella footsteps come up.

Whole gang was outside the door.

"She say yes?" Tata asked. Kr nodded cockily and they all cheered. I scrunched my face up at the noise as they jumped around and hyped him up.

"Yall get outta my room wit dat shit." I waved em off tryna not smile.

------
What yall think??? Who tf keep tryna get me caught up w jenn. Dont make me unpublish my shit 🧍🏾‍♀️

Anywaysss i love yall sm. The comments be mad funny.