chapter 2

There is some mature content in this chapter just an fyi

Charises POV
I wake up to mom saying ''get up we going to town'' I shrug and put on my black cut off shorts and black low cut angry birds shirt with my converses I leave m hair down and messy then I fix my eyeliner and jump in the truck as mom starts it and I start playing on my phone when my boyfriend calls. I guess he butt dialed me because I heard moaning and him saying "oh god yes'' over and over finally he says ''you were amazing babe. Sucks that charise wouldn't give me sex then I wouldn't need you.'' She says ''it doesn't suck not for me anyway..haha'' I hang up and quickly text him saying ''go fuck yourself you dick. Have fun with your little slut'' with that i delete his number and sigh. I quietly put my head phones in and listen to nickleback.
*3 hours later back at home*
Finally....last of the stuff has been put up. ''I'm going out mom!'' I yell as I grab my keys to my black grom, Its my baby, I drive around town clearing my mind from all the depression and and anger and hurt. I slow down when I see where I'm at. ''Fuck...I'm lost...'' I look around tyinto find out where I am and slowly drive down the road when a truck comes from no where slamming into the side of the bike. I get thrown across the road the last thing I remember is seeing a man hover I over me saying something.
Parkers POV
..my sweet little mate..I pick her up pulling her to me ''its Ok baby. I'm here. I'll save you.'' I sink my teeth into my wrist as she murmers things so low under her breath i couldnt understand her then i slowly put my wrist to her lips and watch as the life comes back to her face. Finally I push her gently away and watch as the transformation starts and she starts writhing in pain. I pick her up and wrap her up in my shirt since that idiot pervert tore her shorts...he touched my mate..I'll deal with it later though.. I run her back to my house and lay her on my bed watching her whimper and cry out begging me to ''stop the pain''
*2 days later*
I watch as her heart takes its last beat.

Charises POV
The pain finally fades away and I feel my heart stop with one extremely painful thump in my chest. There was no sounds around me no wind no heart beats or breathing. I take a hesitant breath and sit up looking around. The boy from the movies slowly walks over to me and whispers ''how do you feel my love?'' I step back and hiss at him, part of my brain wondering how I can make such a sound... ''relax my love..please..I'm not going to hurt you I saved you. You would have died.'' I slowly straighten up and say ''who are you? What do you want? What's going on? Why was I in pain? What did you do to me?''