RANT

I NEED TO RANT YALL CUZ IM ACTUALLY SO MAD ABT THAT STUPID MANWHORE CUZ HE THOUGHT THAT I WAS JUST A STUPID USELESS WHORE WHO HE COULD USE TO GET OVET HIS EX OR WTV

CUZ WDYM THAT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME, YOU COMPLIMENT ME, YOU TEXT ME EVERYDAY, AND YOU'D FLIRT WITH ME BUT THEN ON A RANDOM DAY YOU DECIDE THAT YOURE JUST GONNA GHOST ME CUZ YOU LIKE THIS RANDOM ASS GIRL WHO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE EVEN IS.

LIKE DOES HE THINK THAT IM HIS LITTLE DOG WHOS GOING TO WAIT FOR HIM WHENEVER HE WANTS TO TALK TO ME ( i probably am) BUT EITHER WAY LIKE WHY WOULD HE JUST PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT, AND HE CANT EVEN SAY THAT HE NEVER FLIRTED CUZ HE WOULD LITERALLY SAY THAT HE WAS GOING TO KISS ME BUT THE WORSE THING WAS THAT HE SAID HE'D WATCH LA ROSA DE GUADALUPE WITH ME 💔💔

LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOVER FROM THAT WHEN NO BOY HAS EVER TOLD ME SUCH ROMANTIC THINGS. HE'D ALSO REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY STORIES AND HE'D COMPLIMENT ME LIKE LITERALLY SAYING THE MOST CUTEST THINGS EVERRR, THEN HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE LOVED ME SO MUCH ON VALENTINES LIKE????? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT THINK THAT WE'RE AT LEAST SOMETHING CUZ YOU DONT JUST TELL EVERY GIRL THAT YOU LOVE THEM ESPECIALLY ON VALENTINES?????

Like I actually just feel so defeated cuz every morning I wake up and the first thing that I thought about was him, then I'd go and check my phone literally praying that he texted me back. I was and still am so in love with him even though I knew we'd probably never end up together but I still just can't accept that I have to let him live his life and not care that he goes out with other girls. But I just wished that he wouldn't have played with my feelings like that cuz it actually gave me a false hope but just for  him to then go decide that he got bored of me and want somebody else.

Tbh I understand why his ass got cheated on by his ex now cuz he's a manipulative whore who thinks he can just go from girl to girl without having any consequences 😍😍