Part 2

It's a few days later and Ben, Audrey and I are outside. The VK's, Evie, Mal, Jay and Carlos are arriving. The limousine stops before us and the driver steps out. God, I love that guy, way better than the other drivers that don't say anything for fear of doing something wrong in front of us. Anyway, he opens the door by the VK's and 2 boys stumble out, fighting over something. The girls just step out.

Fairy godmother walks in front of us.

"Guys, guys. we have an audience." I hear Mal say.

"Oh. Uhm. Just cleaning up!" Jay says.

"Leave it like you found it." Fairy godmother says with a sing song voice. "And by that I mean just leave it."

Jay throws the things back into the limousine. He then takes a few steps towards Audrey. "Hello, foxy." I hold in a laugh. "The name's Jay." He says as he looks her up and down.

Audrey laughs awkwardly. 

"Welcome to Auradon prep." Fairy Godmother says taking a step between them. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?" Mal asks.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of no where, *laugh* with that sparkling wand and warm smile.-"

"Aw."

"-and that sparkling wand."

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss your future!'"

Ben and I step forward. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben and that's Y/n-"

"-Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king! And princess Y/n." Audrey cuts in. I roll my eyes. Ben laughs uncomfortably. I used to like her as a kid and we were close, but the last few years I've began to understand how controlling she is and how she thinks she's better than everyone. And since I realized that, I have been distancing myself from her.

"You had me at princess." Evie comes up to me. I'm not gonna lie, she's pretty hot. "My mom's a queen. Which makes me a princess."

I smile at her, a tiny blush appearing on my face.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey says. I glare at her. Audrey and I used to have a relationship before she got with Ben. And honestly? I don't think she's gotten over me yet even though that was years ago. She gives everyone who flirts with me a glare.

I take a step forward. "Don't mind her. That's Audrey.-"

"-Princess Audrey. Ben's girlfriend. Right, bennyboo?" I give her a look.

"I'm Ben's twin sister." I smile at the VK's.

"Ben, Y/n and Audrey are gonna show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 08:00 to 23:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."  the VK's laugh politely and Fairy Godmother leaves with the band.

"It's so, so, so good to finally meet you all." He tries to give each of the vk's a handshake. I just nod at them. I see him staring just a second too long into Mal's eyes.

"This is a momentous occasion, and one I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate?" He asks the boy whose mouth is covered in it. "...as the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are."

"A little bit over the top?" He asks Mal.

"A little more than a little bit." They both chuckle.

"Well, so much for your first impression." I say to Ben with a grin on my face.

Ben and Mal laugh and again look a tad bit too long in each other's eyes.

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey says with a clearly fake smile. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-"

"-beauty. yeah. I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother to their stupid christening."

"hah. Water under the bridge."

"Totes!" They both laugh very forced.

I clap my hands. "So, how about a tour?"

"Yeah? Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago," Ben begins

"And converted into a highschool by my father when he became king." I finish. We walk towards the statue and I clap my hands 2 times. The statue morphs into the Beast. Carlos jumps into Jay's arms.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything's possible." Ben says.

"Does he shed much?" Mal asks.

"Yeah, Mom won't let him on the couch." He grins at her. I smile.

We walk into the building.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Like, wands and things like that?" Mal asks.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired." Ben responds to her.

"Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." I add.

"-who just happened to be kings and queens." Mal says.

"That's true! Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey says putting my brother's arm around her. I roll my eyes.

"Doug. Doug, come down." Ben says as he spots Doug on the stairs. He walks towards the stairs, letting Audrey's arm drop. He wraps his arm around Doug's shoulder. "This is Doug. He's gonna help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." Then he steps away from him and says to the group, (moreso to Mal) "I'll see you later, okay?"

"And if there's anything you need, feel free to-"

"-ask Doug." Audrey cuts in with a fake smile directed at Mal. Mal and her laugh very forced and then they both sigh.

Ben laughs nervously and then Audrey drags him away.

"I am so sorry for her." I give the group an apologizing smile. They just arrived. They shouldn't have to deal with her already. "If you have any questions feel free to ask Doug, me or Ben." I then follow after Ben and Audrey.