Epilogue

Flashbacks
Dialogue and Naration
Timskips or POV changes
Thoughts

March 18th, 2000

Bartholomew Henry Allen, born March 14th, 1989, Barry for short, is a scientifically brilliant child of a well to do family that lives in central city. He is the son of Doctor Henry Allen and a realtor, Nora Allen. Due to being one of the smartest kids in his school, he is a constant target for bullying. On his walk home from school, he saw another kid getting bullied by Tony Woodward, the school bully. Barry, despite being smaller than Tony stood up for the kid because he wasn't able to. While confronting Tony, Barry noticed the kid ran away. After being talked down to, Barry pushes Tony away and books it home. Tony being mad that his "Favorite Punching Bag" is running away, he and his friends chased after Barry. After running for 6 blocks Barry gets tired and Tony catches him and beats him up.
Afterwards Barry walks home in pain, when he walks into his house his mother noticed he had a black eye. After giving him a ice pack and some medicine she asks what happened. Once Barry tells his mother what happened, Barry says "I thought I was fast enough to out run them." Hearing that Nora says while it is good to have fast legs, it's better to have a good heart.