PART - 29

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

Some days later -

''yuh can do this babe, just don't panic''... jungkook assured tae who is freaking out because of exam, it's not like he didn't studies it's just he is scared and feeling low about his preparation..

''i hope that too''...tae said sighing, he got pulled in a comforting hug by his boyfriend which made him relax and smile as well, jungkook pecked his head patting his lower back playfully..

''now go and do it well, am waiting here''...said jungkook cheering him up who looked at him confused..

''aren't yuh going office?''...asked tae

''i am a CEO baby, can go later too''.. jungkook made an obvious face while tae nodded, he leaned to peck his lips, and after doing it he ran outside leaving an smily male behind..

After 3 hours tae came out all smily and jumping, jungkook was sitting inside the car and immediately came out again seeing his boyfriend...

''that was amazing''...tae giggled saying it

''told yuh, there wasn't any need to panic and look yuh did it''... jungkook said chuckling while other nodded..

''let's go then''...said jungkook while tae nodded and both sat inside the car ready to go..

''tae yuh wanna go home or office with me if yuh don't have work, i wanna stay with yuh some more time''... jungkook said with a small pout

''naah, i can come with yuh''....tae smiled while jungkook nodded..

They reached his office in no time, and both walked inside hands in hands, employees bowed to them and greeted to which jungkook kept his cold face and tae being a sweet person he bowed to them in return with a smile..

Tae sat on couch sighing, he is little tired as he didn't got sleep last night because of exam, jungkook sat on his chair and saw his work..

''tae come here''... jungkook said looking at him resting his chin on his hand, tae looked and walked to him standing infront of him..

Jungkook turned him around who compiled confusedly but got when other made him sit on his lap hugging his waist from behind, while tae too leaned onto his stomach closing his eyes..

Jungkook placed soft kiss on tae's nape to which tae sighed placing his hand over jungkook's big ones that were hugging his small waist...

They both sat in comfortable silence engulfing them, when it interrupted by the knock on the door, jungkook internally groaned and said come in followed by his secretary whose face fell down from smily one and she cursed under her breathe seeing the couple but both didn't budged from their current position...

''sir yuh have meeting after an hour, and Mr. Yuki wants to collaborate with our company''... Tina said going through some papers while jungkook listened to it with a frown and there tae playing with jungkook's fingers...

''fine, arrange everything, will meet in meeting room''... jungkook said looking at tae's shoulder Tina nodded and went out glaring at tae who is sitting unfazed and busy with his boyfie's fingers and turned to the side sitting on his lap and shifted to upward more...

''i don't like her''...tae said as she gets out of the room, while jungkook chuckled at the jealous baby..

''i know right, but she is good at work''... jungkook said to which tae rolled his eyes at him...