When his lips reached the hem of my shorts, I saw him groan. He gracefully pulled it down along with my panties.

Muli siyang pumantay sa akin ng mahubad na nya ang aking pang-ibaba. Our eyes are connected with unspoken understanding.

Without breaking our eye contact, he touch me down there. I immediately shut my eyes. I feel him leaning to whisper something in my ears. “You are soaking wet for me and I love it.”

He continues to touch me, sliding his fingers just to the outside, like spreading the slick juice I'm releasing.

I know he's looking at my face while he's doing that, but I don't care anymore. I want him. I want this.

I want him to know how good he's making me feel right now.

Muli kong naramdaman ang mga labi niya sa labi ko. He then uses his knees to part my legs. Nakagat ko ang pang-ibabang labi nya ng maramdaman ko ang biglang pagpasok ng daliri nya sa akin.

I let out a pleasurable moan.

He pumps his fingers in and out of me with such a delay. It was too slow, and it's giving me goosebumps all over.

“Please.. Hyeokjae..”

Naramdaman ko ng bigla nalang siyang lumayo sa akin. Imumulat ko sana ang aking mata para lang muling mapapikit ng maramdaman ko ang bigla niyang pagdila sa akin.

He is now lapping me with hunger, with his tongue, wet and raw.

He is kissing my mound's lips, sucking it hard and slow. He sucks my clit which made me whimpers.

Akala ko ay wala na siyang ibang gagawin ngunit mabilis ko syang nasabunutan ng maramdaman ko ang sunod niyang ginawa. He hardened his tongue and fucked me with it.

I'm losing my breath, I know I am. This is too much. I moan his name and I feel him smiling through my mound. He then changed his tongue with his two fingers, he slides them inside, I let out another helpless moans.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ba ang mas gusto ko, his tongue or his fingers.

He continues to suck my clit while his fingers are sliding in and out of me. Hindi na nya ako binibigyan pa ng pagkakataong magisip. Tuloy tuloy lang sya sa ginagawa nya, mabilis masarap, mainit.

Strange sounds keep coming out of my lips as he continues to lick me. He's creating his own pattern that's causing me to lose control. I gripped his hair so much. He holds my other thighs with his other hands to open me up wider.

“Ah.. Hyeokjae…I’m…”

Hindi ko matapos ang sasabihin ko ng mas lalo pa niyang binilisan ang ginagawa. He pumps his fingers in and out of me faster and sucks my clit as if his life depends on it.

I closed my eyes, looked up, and with mouth opened wide, I shouted his name when I finally reached my release.

I saw him remove his clothes and crawl into my bed again.

He showers my face with kisses from my lips, my eyes, my cheeks, and my nose.

“Open your eyes baby..”

I opened my eyes and was welcomed by his beautiful fox-shaped eyes. He is also looking at me. There's a gentleness in his eyes as he bites his lip while looking at my face.

“You’re so beautiful…” he said before claiming my lips again. He kissed me with so much demand, I opened my mouth and let him explore my insides.

I arched my body as I felt him mold my chest. I shivered when I felt his hardness on my stomach.

His hands travel down to my mound again. He caresses it with his fingers, his patters making me shake. I can feel how hot and wet I’m down there.