Chapter 14 - Visit

Start from the beginning

< Calling a taxi and heading to you after getting your homework. > (I want to say cab so badly but it's so not fitting. I'm from Connecticut and worked in New York. It's weird.)

"Oh. Okay. Question for you. Do you want to grab food after I'm done? Or what's up. I'm hosting so what are you thinking?"

< I was going to have food ordered and delivered and was going to ask you how many should I order for. >

"Damn Itsuki. Are you sure? What time are you ordering? My mother and sister will walk in the door any moment and father will follow up an hour later."

< So in an hour and a half please inform your parents and sister that I have meals coming as a courtesy of allowing me into their home. I insist. >

"Uhhh, okay. Let me get out of these clothes that smell like chemicals and I will see you and everyone soon..." He seemed a little hesitant and in disbelief. She was taking control and all he could say was the equivalent of 'Yes Dear'. She promised his work and food for all. Why argue? How could anyone?

< Okay Honey. See you soon. > A giggle and she hung up. 

"I am incredibly fortunate." He smiled and went to go get changed and cleaned up. Ready to replace the smell of spray cleaner with a good cologne and get himself in order and presentable. 

Elle was the first one home. "Bro, you home? Or are you out with the girlfriend?" She called as she walked up the stairs. Then to see him with the bathroom door open in some casual clothes and freshening up. "You just getting dressed?"

"Look at the bath and let me know if I did a good job?" (F/N) he asked his sister sarcastically. 

"I see shiny-shine. You put in work." Elle smiled.

"Laundry done, both bathrooms done, and Itsuki is grabbing my assignments, grabbing a taxi, and she is having dinner ordered and delivered here. She told me to let everyone know. Me, I'm just getting off the housework clothes from today and getting proper. And the fact you and Mom don't have to worry about dinner and can just relax for a little while is good, right?"

"So your girlfriend has you homework AND dinner tonight? Wow." Elle thought this was a serious perk.

"Rich Daddy." He shrugged.

"Thought you said she didn't flash it."

"She doesn't at all. But she called me after the final bell and gave me instructions. That said, she told me to tell everyone and she would see me soon. Even asking what time everyone will be home so she can have enough for all. She has an appetite like me at that."

"This is all so sudden. Mom will be in here in just a moment. Can't wait to hear what she thinks about all of this. You haven't been together already a month and she already is making meal arrangements for everyone." Elle nodded. "You're a lucky boy."

"I said that after she got off the phone with me. Just, wow."

"I don't care if it's burgers. She is cute, is trying to get her grades up, means well, and I like her. Don't screw it up." Elle declared to her brother.

"I guess we will see them meet Mom and Dad. So I hope."

"That is what I am a little concerned about. Concern, not afraid. Just to make that clear." (F/N) was a little nervous and was open about it. This was planned ahead, however it still doesn't help that it is the first time bringing a girl home. Always a nerve thing for a teenaged boy. Although, with him being the second child and Elle had been through it with a boyfriend at the time, he wasn't a nervous wreck. 

After a last mirror check (F/N) walked down stairs to see his mother coming through the door. She was wondering how her son's day one of suspension was going. It was a little concerning if she would see him have a day to relax and kick back or if he had something else on his mind.