1.3 chapter three ✔️

Mulai dari awal

Farrah shook her head, taking a step back. "Looks like you all got that handled." She stated, knowing damn well she wasn't about to risk breaking one of her freshly painted nails for this. She might not have the money for an actual mani pedi, but she had a knack for doing it herself.

"Okay, one two three—" Pope and John B began pushing at the door, but it barely budged. "Are you pushing?"

"Yeah, I'm pushing."

"Come on!"

"Here, I got it." JJ said as he moved to help.

"This door is like seven hundred pounds. It's not gonna budge." Pope groaned.

"We didn't come this far just to get this far, alright?"

A loud hiss caused the three boys to jump back in surprise. A snake shot out from one of the cracks in the tomb, evidently pissed off or whatever it was that snakes got. "Woah woah woah!"

"Look, it's you." Kiara said to Farrah, pointing to the serpent as it slithered away. Farrah rolled her eyes at the weak insult.

"Rather be a snake than a rat."

"Woah— that's a moccasin, alright." JJ stated. "Ye olde Dr. Cottonmouth. Death in tall grass." The blonde pogue suddenly began barking loudly at the animal.

"JJ, shut up! Shut up!"

"You're gonna wake the freaking dead, man!" Pope exclaimed as JJ stopped barking.

"They're afraid of dogs." He defended. "Everyone knows that, man."

"Awh, then we have nothing to worry about with this bitch here." Farrah fired as she threw a look in Kiara's direction.

"Wait wait, hold on." JJ said before Kiara had the chance to snap back. "If there's one, there's probably dozens."

"Can you just stop? You're scaring me, bro." Kiara groaned as JJ began barking again.

John B grabbed JJ by the shoulder. "Stop barking at the snakes."

"I was just making sure it's clear!"

Farrah rolled her eyes at the constant bickering. At this point she was better off getting eaten by snakes.

"Shut up— just shut up." Pope interfered. "John, look. We're not gonna get in there, alright? It's not budging." He pointed out the obvious. "We should probably just go."

"Farrah could get through." The mention of her name caused Farrah to reel around in disbelief. Her eyes fell on Kiara that was shining her flashlight at the tight fitting opening that led to the inside of the tomb. Her jaw fell open when she realised all four of them were staring at her.

"You're delusional if you think I'm ruining this dress by crawling in there. No fucking way. Not happening. You do it." Farrah shook her head. No way was she crawling into a tight space, ruining her dress while risking running into another snake. It was not going to happen.

"You're the smallest one here. It could work." JJ agreed as his eyes traveled up and down her body.

"So? Am I being punished for staying fit?" The girl crossed her arms over her chest. JJ's eyes fell to the necklace dangling above her boobs, the letter 'F' staring back at him. Farrah narrowed her eyes at him when she realized he was staring at her boobs, but before she could call him out on it John B spoke up.