Minjeong suddenly stand up making Jimin pout. "Go wear your boxers baby." Jimin immediately obey her and remove her robe. Minjeong who was watching her, mouth hung open when she sees Jimin just untie her robe and throw it on the floor. Now she's butt naked.

"Babe?" Jimin was shocked when Minjeong suddenly hugs her from behind and massage her dick. "Minjeong. I can't get hard right now." Jimin tells her holding her other hand. Minjeong holds her hand tighter and pump the older girl dick faster.

"Kim Minjeong." Jimin groan when Minjeong shows no sign of stopping. She turns around and carry the girl by her waist making her sit on the drawer. Jimin untie Minjeong robe making her whole body visible. Jimin latch her lips on one of her nipples and spread open her legs. Without warning she just enters her dick and thrust in a fast pace.

"Ugh!~ J-Jimin!" Minjeong moans holding onto the edge of the drawer tightly while her legs hung on Jimin lower back and back arching.

"Fuck Kim Minjeong!" Jimin moans and thrust faster while moving her hands from Minjeong thighs to her waist. Jimin stand up straight before pulling Minjeong closer making her dick goes deeper inside her girl.

The two look into each other eyes while Jimin thrust even faster and deeper inside of her. "Shit! Minjeong!"

The closet is filled with clapping noises and their moans. Minjeong mouth hung open when she feels Jimin hitting her spot. When Jimin sees it she immediately thrust even faster making them cum together.

"Hah~ shit." Jimin groan while thrusting slowly. Making sure none of their cum drip out of Minjeong cunt. Jimin stopped and lock her eyes on Minjeong's. She lean closer and kiss her on the lips. "You one horny bitch Kim Minjeong."

Minjeong only smile and kiss her lips. "Pull out. I have to choose your outfit." Jimin slowly pulls out. Minjeong groan when she feels likes Jimin left a big hole inside of her.

Jimin wipe her dick with a wet tissue before wearing her bra and underwear. She then sit on the couch in the middle of the closet. With her legs open and her arms on the arm rest.

Meanwhile Minjeong she have found the perfect outfit for Jimin. She choose a white office shirt and a pair of black pants match with a black belt. She then walks towards Jimin shoes shelf and choose black high heels.

"Do you want me wear a watch?" Minjeong ask. Jimin only nods. Minjeong smile before opening her watch drawer.

"Done! Tell your maid to not call your hairstylists and make up artist. I'll serve you today." Minjeong said while approaching her. She still haven't wear her robe properly. She then lean down and kiss Jimin on the lips.

"Don't you think you're too sexy right now Kim Minjeong?" Jimin said while looking into her eyes. Minjeong only smile while shaking her head. "Stand up." Jimin immediately obey her. She then hand the clothes to Jimin. Jimin immediately wears them but when she's about to button up her black pants. Minjeong slap her hand do it for her instead.

"Ouch." Minjeong immediately tip toe and kiss her on the lips while buttoning up her shirt. Jimin smile when she realise that is Minjeong way of saying sorry.

She then help Jimin wear her cartier branded watch. "Wait. I'll wear my clothes first." Jimin smile and nods her head. She then turns around and watch as Minjeong get dressed. "You should wear like this more often." Jimin said.

"I have lunch with mom." Minjeong said while making Jimin sit down infront of her make up table. "Lunch with mom while wearing a short dress? Should've wear pants baby." Jimin said. Minjeong kiss her cheek before sitting on her lap facing her this time.

Jimin smile and wrap her arms around her waist. "I have to go dress fitting later. It's better to wear dress. It's easier." Minjeong said while doing Jimin make up. She's only doing a light up as she knows Jimin hates it when there's a lot of powder on her face.

"There." Minjeong said and cup her cheeks. Kissing her on the lips. She then pulls away and rub her lips together while looking at the mirror. "What a smart way to wear lipstick hm? Making your wife wears it first then kiss her. And now you're wearing a lipstick." Jimin smile.

Minjeong kiss her mole on her chin. She didn't like it when Jimin covers it. She consider it as Jimin beauty mark.

"Now your hair." Minjeong then walk behind Jimin and start combing her hair. No words is exchanged between them. They like the comfortable silence.

"Done." She tied Jimin hair in a low ponytail. Jimin smile looking at herself in the mirror. She loves the way Minjeong dress her up.

"As I expect from the mommy of my children." Jimin stand up and hugs Minjeong waist. They two share a kiss.
It's their way of saying thank you to each other.

"Enough. Let's have breakfast before leaving."

"Okay baby."