chapter one(story so far)

(Just wanna say I'm sorry if this chapter is shit I just wanted to show what happend so far)

After the fall of beacon Academy many students or former students of beacon Academy were forced to go to different huntesmen/huntress Schools as staff tried to join said Schools to continue there jobs wall others retired ether by choice or did it because they couldn't handle the stress.

Many students faced the same problems
As the ones who survived some decided to continue there path of a huntesmen
And huntress so they decided to go off
And join the other Academys but the few who survived decided to quit being a huntress and huntesmen and became a civilian.

Though the teams formally know as team CVFY SSSN JNPR were in different schools though tehy still stay in contact
With one another despite the fact tehre in different kingdom's and city's amd such.

This team were pretty happy though despite all that there were still some brave souls who wanted to be huntesmen huntress and trained
With the best(lest at the schools)teachers  at there respected jobs.

Team JNPR(and no pyrrha don't die in this fanfic screw cinderfall!)were sent with hafe of the beacon Academy were sent to the city of Atless were they would train along side military certified hunters and some military though more harsh with there rules then beacon Academy.

But JNPR did have to lurn how to work with atless rules and regulations and harshness thrown there way especially in combat class that made there old combat teacher glynda goodwitch seem like a Saint.

CVFY was sent to  vacue huntesmen Acandy were the huntesmen Acadmy was abit more lax with there rules and always allowed there students to explore
There paths with there team and even had staff that were competent especially in history class and most of the classes were interesting.

Combat class was interesting it can be intense due to team CVFY facing against different teams and showing off there  skills at beacon Academy there teacher was more relaxed with the rules and seemd like a relaly nice person and less scaryer then there last combat teacher.

As for team sssn was currently unknown but from what rumors have been spread around they have been vigilantes killing Grimm and arresting whitefang members and crimes in general though they were liked by alot if huntesmens and huntress as sometimes team SSSN would be trained by them.

Heck even Atless hired this team to pull some missions due to how skilled they were though mainly the missions were
Easy and small enough to not really let's them see much combat but when aksed why they don't join a huntesmen Acadmy they usually respond with.

They want to rejoin beacon Academy
When it's repaired and fix and all that to continue there education but mainly because they want to lurn hands on what they can do with out being taought at a huntesmen academy.

You think everyone who survived beacons fall were happy to continue there journey to be a huntesmen to help aid humanity in fighting aginest the horrific Grimm and criminals that try and pick on the weak or eat them.

That may be said for a few for the team formally know as RWBY now know as WBY as there team leader was killed during the battle from what reports have said which destroyed the team
As they never thought ruby would die in battle against the grimm.Grimm.

Yang was the worse as she has so far lost her spark for just going into combat head first she even started acting abit more careful during both combat and training as losing her sister was honestly
Shaked yang to her core as yang was no longer reckless.

Her father(tai)was Destroyed by the news that ruby rose was dead and what was worse they couldn't find the body
So they couldn't bary her body next to summer rose(I assume that what ruby wish would be if she died?)though the news was more worse for Qrow.

Uncle Qrow after reserving the news of rubys death he shockingly quit drinking and became sober though no longer hired by ozpen Qrow has been seen all over the four kingdom's killing Grimm and whitefang soilders he was mainly know as"bloody Qrow"

However blake whent home back to the island menagerie to live with family members to train and fight to get stronger so that She can protect her teammates better due to her weakness she blames her self for yang losing a arme.

And as for weiss she was"forced"to come back to her fathers house were she was
Taken in and keep a closer eye on by her father and the servants and soilders as well due to the fall of beacon Academy
Fall now Jacob scheme had his"daoughter"look after.

No one forgot ruby rose as there was a monument to her as someone who was a great leader and a great friend inspired many to become the bets they can be even though many thought she was still alive.

How right they are....

(Hay so sorry that this chapter sucks lol I was kind of unsure what to really do I may just scare this chapter and do something different or something?)