wake up call

TWS: smut, not proofread

SMUT: Somnophilia (pre-established consent), Multiple orgasm, cock ring, rough, cum control, aftercare 

One lazy Saturday morning, Minho woke up to the warm rays of sunlight streaming through the window, casting a golden hue over the room. He stretched lazily, feeling the soft sheets tangled around his legs as he glanced at the peacefully sleeping figure next to him.

Changbin lay on his stomach, his bare back exposed to the morning light, his chest rising and falling rhythmically with each breath. Minho couldn't help but admire the way Changbin's muscles shifted beneath his skin, his heart fluttering with desire.

Unable to resist the temptation, Minho leaned in closer, trailing feather-light kisses along Changbin's spine, relishing in the warmth of his skin. Changbin stirred slightly in his sleep, a soft groan escaping his lips as he unconsciously pressed back against Minho's touch.

Emboldened by Changbin's response, Minho let his hands wander, tracing the lines of Changbin's body with gentle caresses. His fingers danced over the curve of Changbin's hips, down to the firm swell of his buttocks, eliciting a low moan from Changbin's lips.

Feeling a surge of arousal coursing through him, Minho couldn't resist the urge any longer. With careful movements, he positioned himself between Changbin's legs, his own body flush against Changbin's, the heat of their skin igniting a fire within him.

Pressing a tender kiss to the nape of Changbin's neck, Minho whispered softly, his voice filled with longing. "Changbin, wake up, baby."

Changbin stirred, his eyelids fluttering open slowly as he blinked away the remnants of sleep. His gaze met Minho's, a sleepy smile spreading across his face as he realized what Minho had in mind.

"Mmm, good morning, Minho," Changbin murmured, his voice husky with desire.

"Good morning, Changbin," Minho replied, his breath hitching with anticipation. "I couldn't resist you any longer."

With that, their lips met in a passionate kiss, their bodies intertwining in a frenzy of desire as they lost themselves in each other's touch. In that moment, nothing else mattered but the overwhelming love and passion they shared, a bond that would only grow stronger with each passing day.

Changbin's eyes sparkled with desire as he pulled Minho closer, their bodies pressed tightly together, skin against skin, igniting a fierce hunger within them both. With a sense of urgency, Changbin flipped over onto his back, pulling Minho on top of him, their lips never breaking contact.

Their kisses deepened, tongues tangling in a passionate dance as they explored each other with enthusiasm. Minho's hands roamed freely over Changbin's chest, tracing the contours of his muscles, eliciting a series of low groans from Changbin's throat.

Feeling emboldened by Changbin's response, Minho trailed kisses down his lover's neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin, leaving behind a trail of marks that would serve as a reminder of their passion. Changbin arched his back in response, his hands gripping Minho's shoulders with a newfound urgency.

"Minho," Changbin moaned, his voice thick with desire. "I need you."

Minho's heart raced at the sound of Changbin's plea, his own need threatening to consume him. With trembling hands, he reached down to guide himself to Changbin's entrance, the heat of their desire driving them both to the brink of madness.

As he entered Changbin slowly, inch by agonizing inch, they both gasped in unison, a wave of pleasure washing over them like a tidal wave. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each thrust bringing them closer to the edge of ecstasy.