"Ugh!"

"Hehe~" Cheshire giggled.

"What do you want?" Tarrant pouted.

"To play with you." The Hatter blushed at the wording.

"W-why me?" He asked as he tried to control his reaction.

"Due to the fact they don't know what she did to you they went to the wedding. I want to be near you."

"I see." Tarrant liked the last part.

"Let's play." The cat-like man said.

"Get off me!" He didn't want his friend to know that he liked him.

"Nope!" Cheshire grinned.

"Now Ches." Little him wouldn't go away.

"No!"

"Ches!"

"Sorry no ca-" Cheshire cut himself off.

Cheshire had shifted his body to get comfortable. His shrift caused him to realize why Tarrant had wanted him to move. Tarrant hid a moan because of the friction. The two stared at each other awkwardly.

"Oh." Chessur said dumbly.

"Y-Yeah." He was red with embarrassment.

"S-sorry."

"It's okay."

"Don't move." Ches suddenly said.

"What?" Tarrant was confused.

"Don't move." He repeated.

Cheshire looked at Tarrant before leaning down. He placed his mouth over the other male's and kissed him. Tarrant was shocked but happy by it. Ches went to move when the redhead placed one hand on the back of the other's head and kissed back, hard. His hand was entangled in gray hair.

Hatter released him after a couple minutes. "That was amazing." He said after regaining his breathing.

"Yeah. It was." Cheshire smiled happily.

"Thank you." The eccentric male said.

"What?" Cheshire was confused.

"For kissing me. I wanted to kiss you but was afraid you didn't like me that way." Hatter admitted.

"You're welcome. I was feeling the same way."

"Will you allow me the honor of courting you?" Tarrant asked formally.

"Yes!" He began kissing the Hatter. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" He said between the kissing.

"Great." He smiled widely.

"Can I tell the others?" Ches asked.

"Of course." It was what he wanted too and he couldn't say no to Ches.

"Yay~"

"I can't wait to tell them." Tarrant said.

"Me either. Tarrant?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure? What about her?" Cheshire bit his bottom lip as he avoided eye contact.

"I'm sure." He put his hand on Ches's cheek. "I want and need you to hear me and trust me when I say that I am over Alice."

The blue eyed male looked at Tarrant. "Really?"

"Yes. After how she treated me I realized she wasn't the one. I wanted to be with the person who makes me laugh, cares about me, comforts me, and defends me. I want you." The green eyed man told the other truthfully.

Ches kissed him. "Good."

"Indeed it is."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After the wedding)

Mally needed to use the bathroom. She excused herself and made her way over there. She was just about to open the door when she heard two people talking. It was Alice and her mother.

"Why can't you let this go?" Mally heard Alice ask.

"Because I don't understand. You talked about the Hatter non-stop and now you don't want anything to do with him." Her mom said.

Mally looked around before changing into her normal form. She slipped under the door and entered the bathroom. The mouse quickly hid. She was able to see Alice's annoyed face.

"He's a freak. At first I thought he was cool but then I learned he was in love with me. That is really gross." Mally was pissed off when Alice said that.

"Just because someone likes you and you don't like him doesn't mean that they are freaks." Her mom frowned.

"You would understand if you met him. He met me as a child and now he loves me. Disgusting. I only sent him an invitation to be polite. I also sent him a note and I'm so glad he listened."

"Note?"

"Just to let him know how I felt about him and how unwanted he is. I should have told him to kill himself. That sick bastard probably would have."

Both Mally and Alice's mom were looking at her in disgust. This wasn't the Alice they knew and they really didn't like this one.

"I'm so disappointed and angry with you. You don't treat someone that way."

Alice rolled her eyes. "You would understand if you met him." Alice opened the door. "I'll have to arrange it." She left.

"Who is that girl? It certainly isn't my daughter." Her mom said sadly before leaving.

Mally took a few calming breaths before changing back. She used the toilet before returning to the party. She told the queen what she had witnessed.

"She said what?" Mirana wasn't pleased.

"She said she sent Tarrant a note telling him what she truly thought of him and to stay away."

"Chessur must have found out and that was why he refused to come." Tweedledee said.

"And why Tarrant had been so upset." Tweedledum finished.

"We shall talk about it back home." Mirana decided. "I think it would be best and we need everyone present."

The others agreed. Once the reception was over they said goodbye to Alice. They all gave fake smiles and pretended to be happy. Soon they returned home. They found invitations for a tea party. They got ready and went to the tea party.