Minister ka beta

So the first day as an OT, the first meet between Adhiraj and kavya.. that usual Hi hello and bye...trying to get to know everyone at the campus.. pehle Hi hello me waise bhi kya pataa chalta hai 😂

 pehle Hi hello me waise bhi kya pataa chalta hai 😂

so a group was finally created.. Adhiraj, Payal, Anusha, sanjeev and Kavya.. sounds good for the first day.. lets see what happens next..

Day 1
evryone woke up to the knock on their door and was handed over a notice.. Invitation for orientation program in the confrence hall today everyone were supposed to be at 1 pm sharp in their formals..
finally they were living their dreams.. everyone got excited and started slecting their clothes for the day,
kavya and Adhi took out their clothes and smiled at them selves.. lets start the new day the new journey they said to themselves and started getting ready

everyone walked the corridor where kavya and Adhi had a glance at each other as familiar faces and exchanged a smile to each other

finally when everyone were seated the new Dean walked in Mr Jaydeep thakur

finally when everyone were seated the new Dean walked in Mr Jaydeep thakur.. everyone stood and greeted him with utmost respect, but Adhi became a bit off as he recalled his father talking to jaydeep on call asking to give extra merit and preference to Adhiraj.. something which he didnt like, taking favours from his father.. that is when Jaydeep called out Adhiraj asking him to come on stage.. Ashiraj became upset and climbed stage greeting his afternoon.. "Meet him son of Mr Giriraj Pradhan the power minister" Jaydeep introduced.. everyone started talking to each other, judging Adhi's rank and hardwork.. "We are overwhelmed to have you in this batch bacha.. all the best" said Jaydeep and asked Adhi to take his seat.. Adhi came back to his place and settled down only to here people making fun of him.. he became upset, just then he heard kavya's voice asking if she can sit beside him, Adhi looked at her surprised and removed  his bag from the seat making it empty.. kavya settled down and smiled at him.. Adhi thought to himself, 'ye bhi mujhe judge kr rahi hogi sab ki tarah, Netaji jaan boojh ke karte hai ye sab' he mumbled to himself.. " kuch kaha tumne?" asked Kavya.."Nahi to" said Adhi in a low grumpy tone.."sorry wo payal ki batien hum zyada sun nahi sakte to humne seat change ki, hope tumko koi problem na ho" asked kavya.. "Its okay no issue" said Adhi with a wide smile.. the orientation completed followed by lunch...
finally the group reunited..
"Chhori kahey uthker chale gayi wahan se itni acha to apne gau ka kissa suna rahi thi" said Payal complaining to Kavya, Adhi understood why kavya had changed the seat and tried to hold his laugh.."Kuch nahi hume Adhi ke pass bethna tha to hum chale gaye the" said Kavya surprising Adhi.. he felt good listening to those words.. finally the lunch was over and everyone started to their rooms as they had to prepare for the next day.. on the way Kavya called Adhi.. and Adhi stopped she looked around to make sure no one is around.."Sorry wo hum payal ko bura na lagey isliye waisa boldiya" said her.. Adhi smiled back but felt a slight pain on clarification.. "All good na?" asked kavya for which he nodded yes and smiled.. "Okay see you then" said her walking away.. Adhi felt hurt, first because of his father' tactics then jaydeep then kavya's clarification.. he took a deep breath and looked around, he saw people having a secret glances at him and talking in each others ears.. "Adhi beta itna effect nahi hona" said himself and walked to his room..
Adhi got a call from his mother..
asking about the day..Adhi informed him about his Father again messing up with his career and how everyone was making fun and judging him.. "Maa kya wo bhi hume judge kar rahi hogi?" asked Adhi recalling Kavya's words.. " Kaun judge kr rahi hogi Adhi?" asked Malini bringing him back to his senses.."kar rahi hogi nahi maa kar rahe hoge" he said correcting himself.. "Adhi beta tum yehi to proof krna chahte ho na ke tumhari khud ki bhi ek pehchaan hai, to itne pareshaan kyu ho rahe ho?" asked Malini.. "Sahi keh rahi ho aap maa.. hum sab ko proof krke dikhaenge ke ye sab hume apne hard work se mila hai.. na ke hamare papa ki wajah se" said Adhi " thanks maa hamara confidence badhane ke liye" he said and slept with a determined smile on his face..
kavya was writing in her diary which she adresses it as Navya didi, when ever she felt like sharing something with her deceased sister she would write in diary as if they are talking to each other.. "Navya didi, humne aaj bahut aarey dost bnaye.. lekin sab ek jaise to nahi hotey, kayi alag jagaho se aye hue hai, alag bhasha alag rehan sehan, bas ek Adhiraj hai apne shehar lucknow se..lekin wo bhi aj pareshaan tha pata nahi kyu" she wrote.. "chaliye didi sojate hai subah phr nayi routine start hogi" wrote kavya and dozed off to sleep..