In The Kingdom

I made the image myself on Photo Shop ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier and I glanced at each other and ran out of the room. We burst out the door entering the throne room. We both said at the same time, "She's in the castle."

Everyone was in absolute chaos. Akasha had ordered the staff to come at once, while Liliana, Xavier, Ace, Shane and I were standing next to 10 guards. Achilles was waiting for everybody to show up. 

10 minutes had passed and everybody was here except for one. 5 minutes later she came in the room, with rips and cuts. She fell to her knees and gasped out one word, "Sylvia." 

100 guards were sent out to search the castle. I went up to the girl who had collapsed on the ground. "What's your name?" She looked up at me, "Angelina," 

"That's a pretty name." I helped her up, and started to heal her. She gasped as she saw the silver, blue and purple lines swirling around her, healing her cuts. "Thank you." I nodded and walked back to the others. Shane gently took my hand in his and hugged me from behind, I smiled and snuggled into his chest. He whispered into my ear, "Look at your hands." I looked down and noticed that my hands had blue and purple swirls on them, I shook my hand and nothing changed. I looked up at Shane and kissed him. 

Sparks flew. That was all I felt when our lips touched. It was short and sweet. I looked down, when I looked back up I saw Ace looking, the only emotion I could distinguish was hurt. His voice was quiet, "Por qué?" (Why?) Spanish. That was the only reason I understood. "Lo siento Ace, pero tú no eres mi compañera." (I'm sorry Ace, but you are not my mate.)

"Te iubesc," (I love you) Romanian. I guess I picked up on his ability. I gasped and moved back. "Dar eu nu..." (But I don't)

"Molya Selene , az se vlyubikh v teb v momenta , kogato te vidyakh , ti beshe perfekten." (Please Selene I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, you were perfect.) Bulgarian. "Ace imate polovinka nyakŭde tam" (Ace you have a mate out there somewhere.)

"But I want you!" Shane, Liliana and Xavier looked extremely confused, I couldn't blame them. I put my head down and got out of Shane's grip, running to my room. The last thing I heard before exiting was Angelina's voice, saying something about checking on me.

I sat on my bed, silently crying. Everything was so confusing. 

I don't want Ace to love me like that, he was like family.

Sylvia just had to mess with the mate bond.

The guards can't find Sylvia.

She could be anyw-

My thoughts were interrupted when somebody knocked on the door. "Who is it?" The voice was slightly muffled but I could here Angelina. "Come in."

She walked in slightly hesitant, when she saw me crying, all her hesitation disappeared. She shut the door and came and hugged me. "Hey tell me what's wrong." I felt like I could trust her, and I did. I told her everything, starting from where I first came upon the doll, leading all the way to today's events. 

"Selene, you know that you already found Sylvia."

"Yes, I know I managed to pin point her location bu-"

"That's not what I meant."

"What did yo-" I cut myself off and looked at Angelina, suddenly the kind look on her face disappeared, replaced by a smirk.

"I'm Sylvia."

~~~~~~~~

Sorry It's short, but I thought that you all deserved 2 chapters in one day, because I hadn't updated in a looooong time.