Those Damn Eyes

MAZIAH
I have a 24' buss down, silver chain, silver mini purse, black tight crop top, black mini skirt, with knee high heel boots. I'm fuckable. I'm there for 5 minutes and I'm already getting hit on by this nigga named "Tayaire" but his friend over there is fine as shit "Hey Tayaire I'm sorry but your friend over there caught my eye is it okay if I talk to him? I try my best to say it as sweet as possible but I didn't feel bad because it was the truth he caught my eye the moment the two of them walked into the club. He's wearing a white button up not buttoned all the way with his milk chocolate skin showing, baggy but not baggy tan jeans but tight in all the right places the black Nike socks and panda dunks. Not very original but he's a fine ass dreadhead with blond ends he's gorgeous but his eyes.
                 His eyes are perfect not typical for a black man to have greenish blue eyes "Yo you can talk to my friend you not even my type anyways."  This bitch just interrupted me I hate men who are full of them selves I really hope his friend isn't the same. FUCK ME  he's perfect the way he walks is so hot I love him "Hi I'm Kaylington."  Hi Kaylington I'm Maziah.

KAYLINGTON
God damn this women is beautiful and the definition of sex appeal. Do you want a drink? "Yeah sure." Oh my fucking god her voice is beautiful. "I love your name, Kaylington, do you have any nicknames?" She more demanded then complemented I love the way she says my name. Thank you so much, Maziah is so unique I love it. No I don't have any nicknames do you have one for me? I tried a seductive laugh but I sound stupid as fuck "Yeah Kay." She said it more seriously than I expected. I love that. We sat down drank a little and headed out to my car because Tayaire is leaving with some rando. I'm in the driver seat she's in the passenger. "Kaylington I'm not gonna lie I find you extremely attractive," Her eyes those damn eyes the way she looks at me I really could fuck her right now.
I lean in for a kiss. We kiss "Your lips taste so good." She basically moans that. I'm cooked, I move my lips down to her neck I only lay one kiss on her neck.
MAZIAH
He breaks the kiss only for a moment to move his seat back and adjust the steering wheel. I know that's my invitation. I don't wanna mess up your white seats. I say the more out of  breath that I intended. "I want you to mess up my seats." When he says that it vibrates on my neck and I giggle. While he kisses my neck I run my hand over his print he flinches. He is still kissing my neck but then he kisses me from my neck to my jawline back to my lips. I unbutton his pants. He leaves a bruising hickey on my neck, and the moment I move his underwear out the way I gasp.
                    GOD DAMN ARE YOU DRAKE!? I basically yell that. he laughs hard I laugh but god I love his laugh. But his eyes those damn eyes is what really caught my attention. I start to rub his dick I have to use two hands. I lick his tip he groans. I put it in my mouth and I suck hard. I put on my best performance with him and he seems to really enjoy it.

                                                                                                                         Kaylington
God damn. I didn't like when she stopped but I really liked what she did next. She got a condom out of her purse and put it on for me. She pulled off her light pink thong and got on top of me and started to bounce up and down on my cock. It was amazing. You feel so good. She can't talk she just moans then their is a knock on my window. She stops, why did she have to stop. Maziah. I think I spooked her, she was already putting her underwear back on when I called her name. Are you decent? "Yeah." She's still out of breath I- the person knocks again interrupting my thoughts. I roll down the window just enough so I can see their face. It was...