𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗠

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER II.
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳⁱᵐˢᵒⁿ ᵗʸʳᵃⁿᵗ

      WHEN YOU wanted to take sleep, but the sleep didn't want to take you. That's the only way you could properly explain the shitty turmoil you were under right now. 'I thought you were going to fake scenario yourself to sleep, (n), what happened?' Well, you did, or at least tried to fake scenario yourself to exhaustion. But that only had its effect for a short while. And when you laid on your bed more awake than ever, with nothing else to do, no social media, no music, every minute and second spent conscious was beyond torturous.

This was bad. Really bad. As you previously said, you had school to attend to. You could barely function in school for eight hours, already crashing from around noon. So, just imagine what would become of you now that you lack your needed sleep. Shortly put, you were going to fucking die in school today. You had to wake up earlier than the students attending Night Raven College. Why? Just a little reminder. Ramshackle is an abandoned building.

Who in their right mind would put a magic mirror to transport you to and from a building that doesn't function? In other words, you had to walk that long route to the school, and the memories from your second time doing so were far from pleasant. Sure, you managed to get a little sleep, but God knows when you fell asleep. God damn it... the day barely started and it already showed signs of becoming a shitstorm. And honestly...

"I swear, you guys are going to make me put my head through the wall." The ghosts weren't helping. AT ALL. Okay, to be fair, they did choose the friendly option at first. Friendly as in calling you by your name, and then often reappearing to make sure you were still awake. So, what do you do when Plan A fails four times? That's right. You switch to Plan B. Unfortunately for you, Plan B was to 'Become a menace to a poor, unsuspecting girl.' How fun.

Honestly, if you were to look at it from another perspective, the lengths they were willing to go to to ensure you weren't marked as tardy on your first day of school was sweet. ...Though, it didn't make you less upset over being woken up.

"Hihihi~ The longer you take to leave your bed, the worse we will become, Little Miss~" One of them snickered. "Come on, would five minutes hurt...?" You grumbled, making no effort to lift your head that was semi-buried into your pillow.

"That's what you said twenty minutes ago~"

Twenty minutes? That's a lot. How terrible indeed...

...

"Oh, dear, she dozed off again. What should we do this time, Cassian?" The skinny ghost, who you named Arne, giggled.

"Hmmm..." Cassian, the middle ghost of the trio, smiled widely in thought. "Why don't we use a good ol' trick~? She won't be in the mood to sleep after~"