Chapter 1: Herta Space Station

P's P.O.V

The Herta Space station a space station that serves as a laboratory for Genius Society number 83. The Express visits this place once a month visit to bring some things for her but now it seems we came at a bad time. Out of nowhere the Anti Matter Legion followers of the Aeon of destruction Nanook came and attacked us. We are helping the researchers get to safety but some weren't lucky as others. March and Dan Hung went somewhere, though  I'm not sure where. Mister Yang is on the Express but I doubt that he's staying there the entire time and Miss Himeko's possibly heading to where lead researcher Asta is. As for me I'm just looking for things and trying to find some survivors. 

"Man this is so odd, why would the Anti Matter Legion invade the station? They usually ignore it." That was Gemini, A little talking lamp on my belt. "It's like they just came out of nowhere are they doing it for fun?" "You think a group of monsters would just invade and attack a space station just for fun?" "Fair enough. Hey, I think we just covered about everything here. Why don't go back to  master control zone using that Stargazer we found." It does seem like a good idea as I have been fighting a lot. As I reach and touch the Stargazer I am instantly teleported to the master control zone where I am greeted by a familiar face. "Oh P welcome back, I have to get used to that Stargazer teleportation thing you use by now." The one said that was Miss Himeko, the Express' navigator. She is a woman who is in her early thirties with a fair complexion, waist-length wavy red hair partially tied into a bun with golden rose ornaments, and golden eyes. 

She wears a white, sleeveless toga gown dress with a sweetheart-neckline and straps that wrap around her neck. The dress is lined with red, embellished with golden laurels around her waist, and has a high slit along the right side that exposes her legs. She also wears a black coat on her right arm with white ruffles coming out of the sleeves. The coat is lined with gold, and has various gold and rose decorations. Himeko also wears multiple accessories, including a black choker with a golden rose, a golden earring in her right ear, black and gold bracelets on her left wrist, and a short black glove on her right hand. 

She also wears a black mini skirt with dangling black flowers, and black heels. "I knew you would be coming here but I didn't think it was this quick." She chuckles from my comment "Well I have my ways, but anyway at least you're back." "And with company to boot." As Gemini said that I turn around to where Miss Himeko was staring to find March, Dan Heng, Arlan the head of security of the space station, and a face I never recognized before. She appears to be around mine and March's age. 

Wearing a white inner shirt, a black tight skirt, a black long-sleeved jacket with the sleeves rolled up, and a light blue garter on the left thigh. moving onto her head she has yellow colored eyes with long silvery gray hair and a emotionless face. I extend my hand, hoping to strike a conversation. "P." She extends out her hand shaking mine. "Stelle." As she introduces herself we both- somehow look at each other awkwardly thinking what to say to each other until Gemini speaks from his lamp. "Uh hello? Aren't you going to also introduce me?" he said with his cricket chirping. Stelle widens her eyes in surprise of gemini's voice gave her a confused look which made me wonder who she is. When I first arrived here, the researchers and staff here kept asking me about Gemini so seeing Stelle not recognizing Gemini surprised me. I unclipped his lamp from my belt to show her and she became even more surprised when she realized that the voice came from Gemini's lamp. "Hi! I'm Gemini" He introduces himself to her with his name followed by his chirp. "A ghost?" "No, he is not a ghost he is a lamp." Her face gave a look of confusion, I would give the same reaction but I've been with Gemini since the start and I was still a puppet back then. Stelle looking at the lamp, nods her head in acceptance that Gemini is a cricket that talks and lives in a lamp "What do you think they're talking about?" Stelle says talking about Asta and Miss Himeko having a conversation "Well then how about you talk to Atsa and I will talk with Miss Himeko." She nods her head in agreement. After I placed Gemini's lamp back on my belt we both head to the two after they were done talking .

"So, I get you both have talked walk?" "Stelle's something. Where did March and Dan Heng find her?" "According to them both they found her at the lower storage area. Why do you ask?" "She doesn't seem like she's from the space station and she was shocked when she heard Gemini." Miss Himeko raised an eyebrow "Maybe she's new" "No, she would have an I.D and a proper uniform plus it's the afternoon in the space station's clock time. She should have been working during the time of the attack there's no way she's new." I said dismissing her theory. "Well then who do you think she is?" Miss Himeko asks wondering on my theory on who Stelle is. As the others return after helping the researchers in the master control zone we all visit Asta who sees to be held with some problems. All of a sudden an alarm just sounded and the screen showed a ginormous creature attempting to tear she space station's shield. "Take the Express and leave. I'll stay" "But..." March tries to protest but as I look at Miss Himeko's face I understood what she's thinking "Let's go." She said as she grabs Stelle's arm and hurries to the exit with me, March, and Dan Heng following the two as we try to reach the Express.