yao gui's voice lines(and voicelines about her)

Good morning:
"Good morning traveler!! Want to go exploring the mines?"

Hello:
"Oh hello human!! I'm yao gui!! It's nice to see another human here!!"

When it rains:
"Rain!! I love the rain!! It's much better than fire..."

Good afternoon:
"Good afternoon traveler!!"

Good evening:
"Ooh!! The evening is the best!! Plus, all the mean old reaserching people from that... uhm... i don't know- but who cares, all that matters is that they start leaving!! Hehe lets run around!!"

Good night:
"Oh? Your leaving? But it's barely dark out!!"

When it snows:
"Oo!! What's this white stuff?? It's so cold!! Cool!!"

Chat: the monsters:
"Ooh!! You want to know about the monsters and where they go? I can show you!!"

Chat: miners:
"There's not as many miners as usual, but they look so funny when i jump out of no where!! Haha!!"

When the sun is out:
"Oh i love the warmth of the big yellow ball in the sky!!"

About yao gui: hairties:
"My hairties? Oh! My mama made them for them!! Where is she? Oh- she's just... traveling!!"

About yao gui: tea time:
"Oh i love tea time!! Let's play tea!!"

About us: pranks:
"You wanna prank with me?! Yippee!! I can see the miners up there!! Let's go!!"

About us: Liyue harbor (friendship lvl: 6):
"Liyue harbor? Oh! I dont really go down there- but when i do, it's really fun!! Especially with miss. Hu tao!! But don't tell her i'm a ghost!! I don't wanna be put in the ground!!"

About the vision (friendship lvl:4):
"The vision? Well i dont know who gifts them, but it sure makes everything much more fun!! Oh! You just wanted to know how i got it? Well... it's a secret!!"

Something to share (friendship lvl 4:):
"Did you know that I'm actually a ghost!! Hehe!! It's because of some logic!! I don't know!! Hehe~!! Oh! And i've lived in the chasm for a long time, there used to be so many more people living here!! But it's been so long since i remember..."

Interesting things:
"The chasm is like a old log!! A lot of creatures and animals live here!! Especially monsters, but they don't attack me!! Maybe because i live here with them... anyways! The chasm's my home and others homes!! Fun isn't it?"

About Family(friendship lvl:6):
"My family... i havent seen them in a long time... but they were always so nice when they still lived with me!! I really do miss them... but i have friends so i'm not as sad as i was for a while!!"

About xiao: contacts(friendship lvl:4):
"Oh! I forget that mr. Xiao was under a contract with mr. Zhongli- but i dont know anymore. Anyways, even if he does or not, it's still nice he isn't mean towards all my monster friends!!"

About Hutao: hutao's job(friendship lvl:4):
"I think her job is pretty nice!! Except that if she knew that i was a ghost, im a bit worried she'll try doing her job on me..."

About yanfei(friendship lvl:4):
"Miss. Yanfei is soo smart! She can remember all those big words and laws!"

About zhongli(friendship lvl:4):
"Oh mr. Zhongli!! He's so nice!! Oh and he's so wise too! Too bad he's not smart enough to remember his wallet"

About xiao(friendship lvl:4):
"Oh mr. Xiao!! He's the coolest! He's like my big brother! He's the best!"

About hutao(friendship lvl:4):
"Miss. Hutao is so funny! I don't know why there's not more people who like her! Her jokes are so funny, except whenever i get anxious about being buried if she ever learned that i'm a ghost... at least qiqi is still technically alive..."