"You know me very well," Kirsten said as she walked out of the room.

Closing the door, a minute later, the shower turned on.

On Bada's side

"Hello, Bada, we are here," Lusher announced cheerfully as she walked into Bada's room, with Tatter right behind her.

"We?" Bada questioned, then acknowledged Tatter, who came in right behind Lusher. "Oh, hi guys. Come in," she said, welcoming them into her space. "So, I need to find clothes for a hangout," Bada continued, turning to her wardrobe.

"A hangout? With who?" Lusher asked, as she began to help Bada sort through her clothes.

Bada's smile was almost lovesick as she replied, "Me and GG are hanging out."

"You and GG?" Tatter's tone was almost interrogative and defensive, clearly surprised by the news.

"Yeah, just a casual hangout," Bada clarified, trying to downplay any significance. "I just want to look nice, you know?"

"Of course, we'll help you find the perfect outfit," Lusher reassured her, already pulling out options from the closet.

After rummaging through Bada's wardrobe, Lusher and Tatter settled on a stylish yet comfortable outfit for her hangout with Gigi. They chose a pair of black cargo pants that fit perfectly, pairing them with a crisp white long-sleeve top. To complete the look, they added a big black and white varsity jacket that added a trendy edge to the ensemble.

The black cargo pants hugged Bada's curves in all the right places, giving her a sleek and confident look. The white long-sleeve top was simple yet chic, providing a perfect balance to the boldness of the jacket. The varsity jacket itself was a statement piece, with its contrasting black and white colors and oversized fit adding a touch of urban flair to the outfit.

As they sat down on the bed, Lusher couldn't contain her curiosity any longer. "So, when did you and Gigi get close?" she asked, her eyes bright with interest.

Tatter interjected, her eyes narrowing slightly. "Yeah, when did you two get close?"

Bada paused for a moment, thinking back. "I honestly have no idea," she admitted with a laugh. "I think we got closer during the class mission. But, honestly, I don't know for sure."

There was a sense of wonder in Bada's voice as she reflected on her friendship with GG. The exact moment when they had become close was a mystery, but what mattered most was the bond they shared now.

When the girls had arrived, it was already 1 pm in the afternoon. Now, as they chatted after helping Bada with her outfit choices, the clock showed 1:30 pm. Feeling a sense of urgency, Bada decided it was time to start getting ready to ensure she wouldn't be late for her hangout with GG at 3 pm.

Heading to the bathroom, Bada quickly freshened up, taking extra care with her appearance. She wanted to look her best for her time with GG, wanting everything to be perfect for their hangout.

"You know the drill. Give us all the juicy details when you get back." Lusher said

Bada laughed, appreciating her friends' enthusiasm. "I will, don't worry. You'll be the first to know," she promised, heading off to get ready for her hangout with Gigi.

"Yes, um, Tatter. I knew you and GG are close, and I just wanted to ask if it would be okay if I got closer to GG," Bada said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Sure, no problem," Tatter replied, flashing a smile that Bada didn't realize was fake but Lusher noticed.

As the clock approached 3:00 pm, GG arrived at Bada's house to pick her up for their hangout. Stepping out of the car, she walked up to Bada's front door and rang the doorbell, her heart racing with anticipation.