Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage

Yuvika came back home after a long tiring day. The Mahajan mystery was increasing day by day and Yuvika was finding it difficult to cope up with all of it with every passing day. The meet with Neha, the fake nurse had made matters worse.
"Beta tu thik hai?" Asked Bhoomi as she saw Yuvika being immersed in thoughts when she entered her room.
"Han mummy main thik hoon, ap tension mat lo, I'm fine." Said Yuvika to assure her mother.
"Beta mujhe na humesha teri fikr lagi rehti hain, itna risk utha rahi hai, beta tere jaan ko khatra bhi ho sakta hai. Itna sab kuch akele manage karti rehti hain."
Said Bhoomi
"Nahi mummy main akeli kahan hoon,  Neil humesha sath hota hai, ap tension mat lo." These words automatically came to Yuvika's mouth as she felt the most secure with him.
"Han beta woh toh main jaanti hoon par beta tum dono ki hi chinta lagi rehti hain mujhe, please apna dhyan rakha aur Neil ka bhi."
Yuvika assured her worried mother with a smile.
Yuvika had purpousely wore a full sleeve kurti to hide her injury so that her family doesn't get worried par maa toh maa hoti hain.
"Tere hath mein lagi hai kya Yuvika?" Asked Bhoomi
"Woh mummy bas halki si chot hai, aap tension mat lo." Said Yuvika
Bhoomi left as Isha was continuosly calling her for help.
"Kitni asani se bol diya na maine mummy ko ki main safe hoon kyunki Neil mere sath hai? Par sach hi toh hai Neil sath hota hai toh ek alag sense of security ek alag confidence milti hai." Yuvika said to herself.
She looked at her injury and remembered how Neil was so concerned for her and was doing the first aid.
She felt something inside, something different but something she could not describe in words.
She went near her father's photo and said "Kash aap yahan hote papa,mere is sawal ka bhi jawab aap hi de pate. Yeh kaisi feeling hai papa, aj jab Neil meri patti kar raha tha, mujhe na aisa feel hua ki main akeli nahi hoon, koi hai mere sath dukh mein sukh mein, jis mushkil raha par main chal rahi hoon na papa, us raha mein chalne wala sathi. Papa Neil mera sabse achha dost hai, par aj na kuch, kuch boht alag feel kiya maine. Pata nahi yeh kya hai, par kuch toh hain papa."
Yuvika then decided to divert her mind from everything and played the radio. On the radio it announced "Aur yeh gaana hai har woh shaksh ke liye jo apne jasbaton mein uljhe hue hain, unse bas yahi kehna hai ki bas apni dil ki sune , khush rahein aur dil ke ehsas ko qubool kare." and then the song started "Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch lage"
While listening to the song Yuvika closed her eyes and all the flashbacks of hers and Neil's came in front of her eyes. How they met on the trekking trip, how they both being foodies discussed their food choices and then they finally met again in Delhi, how he guided her in her maqsad since day one, how he saved her from the goons, made her believe in herself and always made her feel confident, all this was appearing to be a beautiful dream to her and then the song ended and Yuvika came back to reality.  She blushed when she realised what just happened.
"Main waqt ke suyi ko apne hathon mein nahi lena chahti hoon, I'll go with the flow Neil par you know what tum na sach mein mera support system ho, Thank you" she said aloud.
Yuvika found her peace amongst the extreme messed up life of hers in Delhi and the peace was none other than her very own Mr.Bhoot. Yuvika smiled at the thought and went to sleep.
"Savero ka mere tu sooraj lage
Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch lage."