009. La Chute de Étoile de Loup

Start from the beginning

However when they saw Sirius's blatant disregard for the second years well being just because of the house that they were in, it made a lot of people Wixen and even gods to stand up in anger, the most angry however was Apollo.

Not many remembered but Apollo was the protector of the young and those very same children that the spoiled boy had bullied fell under his domain as their protector.

"Then maybe we shouldn't be together." The brown haired boy tells the raven haired.

Sirius looks at Remus in surprise. He wasn't the only one as James and Peter also looked at him in surprise but Peter also looked at him with a hidden approval in his eyes.

The Students looked at the screen with wide eyes especially the Gryffindor and Slytherins's; They had never thought they would see the two of them break up and especially not because of his bullying people from Slytherin House.

Sirius looked at Remus in shock as he heard himself on screen. "M-moony?!?" He asks the sandy haired boy next to him who just looks at him determinedly.

James and Peter looked just like their future counterparts as they watched them now.

"I agree with my future self." Remus told him with a serious look on his face. "If you continue to act like that and harm Children then yes I would like to break up."

Sirius looks at him in disbelief before he snarls and turns back to the screen with frown like a child who had just been told no.

Samara however looked at him with a gleam in her eyes from a few seats down at the table of Red and Gold along with Artorias from his seat at the table of Green and Silver.

"Fine then, it doesn't bother me if you want to break up." Sirius said bitterly as he looked at Remus with disdain in his eyes.

Remus looked at him in disbelief before he then turned on his feet to leave.

"Wait Remus you don't know what you are doing." James tells him as he tried to stop Remus from leaving.

People looked at the screen with a frown; they don't think –even those who hate him– that James is doing it on purpose but he was emotionally manipulating him.

Artorias Greengrass looked at the screen with a sneer as he watched him; it would be just like him to emotionally hurt someone for Sirius.

"You know what James I'm getting real tired of you." Peter says as the other three look at him in shock. ""Remus is not the only one who feels and thinks this way, I am not a saint either besides I am a hypocrite, since I too have not stopped the bullying that you and Sirius do to others, especially Snape, because just like Moony, I was also afraid that if I started defending them then I
would have become a victim of bullying from you, from people who are prejudiced and especially from Sirius who doesn't miss the opportunity to despise me or judge me every time he sees me alone, I also thought we were real friends but I realized that this is not the case, they only see me as an extra or as someone who reluctantly accepted me into your group, so I turned a blind eye to what you and Sirius do to others because I was afraid of being alone and being isolated just because I don't agree with what you do, I also hoped that someday you and Sirius would notice my presence and see what I do but not for you that's not good enough and just like Remus I thought that you and your "brother" would realize what you do and also start to see how you treat others, but I couldn't be more wrong, you know when it happened at the lake when you and Sirius started to bother Snape to the point of wanting to humiliate him in front of the others, then I started to open my eyes about you and to think about many things, But the last straw for me was when the Boxing Willow happened, I was horrified to see how much cruelty Sirius has done to Snape, especially to Remus, so from then on I started to distance myself from you and Sirius little by little, except for Remus because I didn't want to be associated with you and above all with Sirius."