"Of course" she replies.

"Felix"

"She didn't know what she was doing!" Esme shouts. "We'll take responsibility for her"

"Give her a chance" Carlisle adds.

"The Volturi don't give second chances" Jane says.

"Well then would you care to make an exception?" I ask her and they all snap their necks towards my direction.

"She's just a girl who was changed against her own will. Her changer is gone, we've dealt with that problem. She doesn't deserve to be wrongfully executed" I state.

Jane looks to me for a second and I could tell how her eyes softened.

Felix looks to her like she's gone mad.

"You'll look after her? Make sure she's fed and doesn't terrorize towns and cities?" Jane raises a brow at me and I nod.

"Good" she nods before putting on her hood and speeding away with Demetri and Felix after her. 

"Till we meet again Angelo" Alec smirks at me before speeding after his coven.

[Italian] Angelo= Angel

I walk over to the girl and crouch down in front of her.

"Hi, my name's Iris but everybody calls me Izzy. What's yours?" I ask her.

"Bree" She replies while sitting up.

"Well Bree, how about you live with us for a while?" I ask.

"With you guys?" She asks and I nod.

"So you'll be like.. my mom?" She asks me.

I was speechless, I looked to my mates behind me who smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, sure. Of course" I grin at her.

She smiles and giggles before hugging me. I hug her back and rub her back.

Oh my days guys I just adopted a child.

As we part from the hug, I help her up.

"These are my mates. That's Jasper, he's the cowboy. That's Esme, she's the mature one and loves to be in the kitchen. Then there's Carlisle, the doctor, and the eldest. Then is Emmett, he looks scary but is really just a big teddy bear. Then is Rosalie, she loves cars and heels. Next is Alice, you'll have fun with her, she loves shopping and pampering, it's her thing. And lastly is Edward, the telepath" I introduce her.

They all smile and wave and she waves back.

"Ooh! One more thing" I phase into my fae self.

Her mouth goes agape.

"Cool right?" I smirk.

"What are you?" She asks while touching my feathers and pricking her finger on the points of my horns.

I take her hand and fly into mid air. "I'm a fae, type of fairy. There's a whole fairy land wayyyyy up in the sky. There's dragons, crazy tigers and enchanted forests" I tell her.

She snickers cutely. "That's so wild"

"And super fun" I grin at her before landing us safely.

"I think it's time we show Bree her new home" Esme smiles.

We then all run and fly home to introduce Bree to the Cullen.

☆☆☆

It was now 5pm and I was changed into my sweats.

Bree was already introduced to my family and was welcomed with open arms.

I mean if I won't be able to have kids with my mates then we gotta start our family somewhere right?

"Okay, Carlisle and I will be back. See you all after we save Jacob's life" I blow kisses at them all.

We enter the garage and enter Carlisle's Mercedes before speeding over to Billy's place.

☆☆☆

We parked in front of Billy's and Carlisle quickly greeted before rushing inside.

I rush in behind him to find Jacob clearly in pain while Sam and Billy watched over him.

"Oh my fucking days" I gasp.

"A little numbing please? I don't think the morphine will help with what I'm going to have to do" Carlisle tells me.

"What are you going to have to do?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Deform his bones and form them again" he says causing me to cringe.

I place my hands on Jake's arms and rest my chin on his head as I release a slight healing type of aura into him, to lessen his pain.

"I think that should do, I mean he's stopped crying" I whisper over to Carlisle.

"Okay, thank you" Carlisle nods.

I nod before stepping out and allowing him to do his thing. I step out of the house where the boys and Leah stood outside and chilled.

I find Embry and pull him into a hug out of greeting.

It was quiet for a few minutes until the next thing I hear is a scream, a very loud one at that.

I rush into the house to see Jake's bone popping out. Okay, gross.

I then stay with Jake and release the healing aura into his body.

☆☆☆

Once Carlisle finishes, he steps outside.

I rubbed circles on Jake's bicep as I hummed a slow lullaby and rested my chin on his head.

It seemed to calm him down so I continued.

I then hear a snore and realise he was sleeping. I smile down at his snoozed self.

"Sleep tight Jake" I kiss his forehead and I swear he smiled a little.

I switch off the lights and exit the room and the house.

"Jake's okay everyone, I managed to put him to sleep" I announce and they all sigh in relief.

I walk over to Billy and pull him into a much needed, tight hug. Poor Billy, he was so worried for Jake.

"Goodnight everybody" I wave as I enter the car.

☆☆☆

We got back to the house and I entered it to see Bree and Riley chatting on the couch and Bree looked extra smiley.

Suspicious.

I side eyed them the whole way up the stairs.

☆☆