She asked Fan Xiaojun about the situation of the house in the village, pondered for a moment and said: "If it's just 20,000 yuan for decoration, I can still use it. Let's do it. I'll give 20,000 yuan and use it to decorate. If there is anything later, If you make up for the gap, the money will also be recorded in an account. If we pay for something extra, isn't it the foundation of this house? We don't have to calculate it so clearly."

Spending money makes people extremely comfortable.

After the money is spent, you still make money. The source of happiness is spending money to make money.

Chen Bing "touched" his belly: "Baby, mommy also has her own room."

Fan Xiaojun bought his, and she had to have her own, so she could carry it.

Seeing that she refused to give up sugar, Fan Xiaojuan asked her if she had had a prenatal check-up and if her blood sugar had been tested: "Pregnant women with diabetes are very dangerous."

Chen Bing waved: "Don't worry, I go there every month, and I have all done the ultrasound and blood tests. The truth is, I have gained weight. The doctor is worried that I am malnourished. Tell me, why can't I gain weight?" "

Damn trouble.

Fan Xiaojuan reminded her to have a prenatal check-up once a month.

It was not standardized before, but it has been like this for a few months. You need to take an ultrasound, do a screening test, blood sugar, and the current genetic disease test.

"We advocate eugenics and eugenics." In the previous life, Fan Xiaojun's marriage was delayed, and he finally got a sister-in-law. She is the daughter of their old Fan family, and she values it: "I like her regardless of whether she is a niece or nephew."

Chen Bing laughed: "I don't care if I like it or not."

Fan Xiaojuan slapped her.

After Chen Bing came back, I felt that she and I were very close to each other. Generally, the relationship between sister-in-law and sister-in-law is so good?

Chen Bing happily talked to her about the things at home. After work, she also had to compete with Feng Qin, which was a good way to relax.

"What's going on at home?" Fan Xiaojuan also likes to talk about this.

She can't hide the fact that she bought a house from her family. Chen Bing is the kind of person who knows he doesn't treat me well, so why would I do it secretly? We do everything upright, so angry!

When she was admitted to Tsinghua University, she was the first to tell Chen Yuan, which made Chen Yuan, who was working as a flight attendant in the passenger section, so angry that she fell down. I heard that after Chen Yuan found out about it, she went back to have a fight with Feng Qin and insisted that her mother give She changed rooms again, and Chen Meng felt uncomfortable knowing this. Chen Yuan couldn't get into a good university, could it be that I, Bingbing, couldn't get into a good university either?

Although Feng Qin has always been a loving stepmother and has never had any conflicts with Chen Bing in recent years, the older she grows, the more reluctant she is to go home and not be close to his father.

Feng Qin has taken care of the family for so many years, and he knows it very well. He tries his best to keep a bowl of water balanced. Chen Bing has made his family worry about it since he was a child. He also got a scholarship when he went to college. He went to college at a young age. After graduation, he joined the workforce. Unlike Chen Yuan, he found a connection with a technical secondary school within the system and worked hard to find a job. Now he has a stable job at the Beijing Railway Bureau, and it will not be any worse in the future.