Prim-Ordials [1]

HaX, in this transformation acts in the forms of nanites, making the alien evolve in the best scenario possible, using primitive beings dna from the beginnings of the species and dna from the future of the species, merging the future and the past from a race in one being (the community adapted misakalovesyou's god forms from devianart, all image credits to her/him/idk [ https://www.deviantart.com/misakalovesyou/gallery ])

Prim-Ordial Humungosaur:

The Alien that defeated the power behind the Curtana Original is no slacker that much is certain

The Alien that defeated the power behind the Curtana Original is no slacker that much is certain. Possessing enough raw physical strength to juggle full size super novas like it's a casual friday activity, and enough punching power to completely knock out a Celestialsapien for hours in one gut busting knuckle sandwich, Prim-Ordial Humungousaur is perhaps the physically the strongest prim-ordial Form aside from Prim-Ordial Way Big.

Prim-Ordial Humungousaur's main call to fame as a "God" Form is his ability to absorb and use the Life Energy around him, letting it burn into his very veins.. giving him his immense strength, stamina, and extreme speed for his massive size. It also allows him to envelop his fists in MASSIVE amounts of heat.. most notable when it turns bright orange or yellow around the metal gauntlets on his fists. He can project this heat as he punches to create projected controlled shockwaves, much like Gunha Sogiita's Amazing Punch attack, only on a far grander scale. The life energy burning through Prim-Ordial Humungousaur, and the armor that is of a make far stranger and more wondrous than anything else in the known universe make Humungousaur a lot like Saber's Excalibur... a Living breathing Divine Construct from the age of Gods.

Prim-Ordial Swampfire:

hat was once a fleeting cherry blossom in spring has now bloomed into a full force of fire

hat was once a fleeting cherry blossom in spring has now bloomed into a full force of fire.. discarding the flashy blue petals of the Ultimate in place of the Divine, the Blooming Form of Prim-Ordial Swampfire is 50 percent plant, and 50 percent petals of pure divine Promethian Fire, a unique flame that was said to be present at the beginning of the dawn of life in the Omegaverse. While Prim-Ordial Swampfire still possesses his detonating cherry blossom petals, he now can fire a terrible blast of Promethian Fire, capable of melting even the bodies of Celestialsapiens. It's a risky flame however, as Prim-Ordial Swampfire can burn himself as well, for while the inside of his body is absolutely promethian Flame Proof, the outside isn't. The heat can be died down to simple Numensapien White Fire to lessen the risk, which is is STILL extremely powerful on it's own. Prim-Ordial Swampfire can grant his power to plants under his control.. giving them a changed appearance.. blooming flower petals, and the ability to use his Promethian Fire.. Better hope you never fight Peim-Ordial Swampfire in a forest, or you'll find yourself fighting an army of trees who are all capable of each taking on an army of celestial beings.

Prim-Ordial Spidermonkey:

Prim-Ordial Spidermonkey is more aptly described as "Were-Spidermonkey"

Prim-Ordial Spidermonkey is more aptly described as "Were-Spidermonkey". This is due to the fact that this alien's power grows fiercer with the Full Moon... not that he's a slouch when there is no full moon.. in fact he can function as an overpowered Numensapien Hybrid just like any other Prim-Ordial Alien without the full moon. But with Great Power comes great Rath-Ability.. for as long as the Full Moon is active, Prim-Ordial Spidermonkey has a tremendous temper... Prim-Ordial Spider-Monkey is now capable of shooting highly durable near unbreakable webbing from his spider legs and fingers.. the webbing grows stronger the more powerful the enemy it holds is.. it is theorized if it were to hold a god, it would become completely invincible. Each leg itself is already invincible.. Taydenite being mere tissue paper before them. Prim-Ordial Spider Monkey now also has tremendously accute eyes.. able to see the life force of his opponents when he chooses, like pulsating hearts, much like Whampire.. the tips of his legs and fangs secrete highly potent anesthetics which can knock out divine beings, and his reflexes are so accurate, that it allows him to see 5 minutes into possible futures, predicting multiple different dangers to itself from multiple different timelines... which load into it's incredibly quick thinking mind to allow it to instantly develop ways to counter all possibilities of attack.. almost like a Level 5 version of Ben's own Esper Ability: Prediction Point. If that weren't enough, Prim-Ordial Spider-Monkey's main forelimbs, his muscular arms, though not invincibile like his spider-legs, have tremendous god-like strength, bench pressing the heaviest of planets with immense ease, possessing enough physical power stand on a stage with Prim-Ordial Humungousaur, though not nearly enough to equal the other God Alien..... however this might change slightly with an active full moon.

Prim-Ordial Big Chill:

Prim-Ordial Eco Eco:

His powers are like  super ultimate eco eco, but with upgrade powers and a ability that boosts every atack potency by 2,5 times

His powers are like super ultimate eco eco, but with upgrade powers and a ability that boosts every atack potency by 2,5 times

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Part 1