PROLOGUE

༺☆༻

"let me make one thing clear to you..."

tedious.

"if i ever see you near him again..."

tedious.

"you'll get something way worse than a fucking punch..."

tedious.

"got that?"

fucking tedious.

my head hurt. my stomach hurt. my eyes hurt. it wasn't long until one tear made it's way out of my eye and became fuel to her sadistic nature. i wish i cried in the bathroom instead, crying on the rooftop for everyone to see just screams 'beat the living shit out of me please!'. atleast thats what she and her little minions think.

what was seconds turned into minutes and what was minutes turned into hours. it wasn't long before a warm orange hue fell down the sky, bathing the surrounding greenery and highlighting the bloody mess that casscaded down my head.

a single whisper from the light breeze kissed my injuries with sharp and excrutiating sting whilst giving my mind an amicable sense of loneliness. how bittersweet it was.

atleast carrying my bag on my back hurt less now since i've gotten used to it 3 yrs ago. each scruff that covered my backpack told a different story and each pull of the zipper felt like a reminder of the endless torment i face, every. single. day. by now, my eyes were hollow; devoid of tears. crying was as foreign as a smile.

i walked off, into the abandoned, shaggy, worn-down railways: my only home. it would be cruel to my own soul to ever call my parent's house a home. not even my bed comforted my cries as all it ever did was remind me of my sickening dreams and the thin walls didnt bother to hide the sounds of my parents screaming at eachother. raised voices were the norm.

i never felt that way here. why would i? if i did, i would've been worried for myself and thats something that hardly ever crosses my mind. here, nothing ever spoke. it was my version of a tranquil heaven where the only sounds were the faint rustles of fallen leaves, a peaceful symphony that enveloped the tracks in a cloak of serenity.

i hoped no one would find it. i really did hope so.

so...

who was this man?

he wasn't terrifyingly creepy or anything, he just somewhat stood at the edge of the bridge.

through the dozens of abandoned trains stood him, i felt drawn to him as if his presence beckoned my name into his world. he was tall, i could say that about anyone really but he was strikingly gorgeus as well as being tall.

was being so familiar to a boy i've only met just now even...allowed? i knew what hid behind his heavy posture and i knew he faced the same things i did in different fonts. his hair was well-tamed but still held onto a defirmed shaped from here he probably held his hair in frustration.

but from what?

i saw nothing of his face but i knew i would kill to stay with him, forever. was i crazy? maybe. or was i just in the midst of a hazy memory that would soon pass on? i never really knew. if i looked at what he looked like, maybe i'd find my desired answer.

a step forward could give me what i need to hear.

another step forward could remind me of my worth.

another step forward could tell me why i was so drawn to him.

another step-

what a coincidence. the wind must hate me today. by the turn of his head, i saw something. an endless tide sang to me a bewitching lullaby until my hair dancedd with the wind and covered my eyes. i didnt see his lips, his smile or frown, his mouth or his nose. only those bright teal eyes glistening in the forgotten sunset.

"wait! please wait!" i ran. i ran. i ran.

i ran until my legs couldn't anymore. dont run away from me. i was too late, his shadow dissapating into the empty evening streets as we ran from the railways to here. where did he go? i need to see him, just one more time. i need to feel his eyes staring into mine and erase the melancholic embrace that surrounded my treacherous life.

who was he???

who was he??

who was he?

who are you.

༺☆༻