ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ

Start from the beginning

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅?"

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒅? 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?" 

"𝑰𝒔 𝑲𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌? 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚?"

"𝑰-𝑰.. 𝒀𝒆𝒔... 𝑲𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌. 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕." 

"𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍... 𝑫-𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?" 

"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐. 𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝑾𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌. 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘."

"𝑶-𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚." 

 "𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒉𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓."

The TV ended "𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚁!" Bunzo yelled you and Kissy burst out laughing "Jeez it's okay Bunzo, I'm going to fix all this," You said, Kissy grabbed your shoulder in worry "ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᶜᵃᵗᴺᵃᵖ ⁱˢ ʳᵒᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ.." Kissy said, "I will," you said calming her down, Kissy smiled, and you guys continued the walk down in the Home Sweet Home. 

The place was huge and a mess, like a freaking mess you were walking in, with trash, bookshelves on the ground, broken ceiling tiles on the floor, scratches, etc. You lifted yourself, and with the grab-pack lever, you were now in the bedrooms of many beds, beds of Baby carts, you were deeper into Home Sweet Home. 

Bunzo and Kissy said they looked for batteries to turn on the power, while you looked for some, you saw a big statue of Bobby BearHug, it had a battery, you heard a crash sound, and looked down the hole, "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚜, 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎" said Bunzo.

"Be careful!" you said but kinda yelled and whispered, you grabbed the battery from the bear, it must've been a watcher that watched the babies sleep, pretty creepy. You jumped down the hole you came from, Kissy and Bunzo followed you to the room where the mini TV was, and you placed the second battery in.

You pressed the button, it made a rooster sound, you heard gate doors open, showing stairs going up, and Kissy and Bunzo started walking up the stairs.  You found another room with beds, you saw a door that was locked, and there was a toy car in the room, there was a bloody message that read 'The Hour of Joy' written.