don't judge a book by it's cover

Elizabeth pov

"Hey..." I tell the most randomnest guy I have ever seen in my life. Is it just me or am I getting the creeps bcuz he keeps staring at me. "Uhh what's your name?" I try my best at starting a conversation with a random hot dude that I have never seen in my life.

It's been about three minutes and he still hasn't said anything so I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder,"hey are you ok?" Just to see him come back from lala land. "Oh umm yeah I'm fine my name is Damien what about you"  he said in the most calming and soft voice. " Elizabeth, Elizabeth Brown."

                                       Damien pov

I can't believe I just zoned out!? Omg this is embarrassing!! " That's a nice name, can you go into the house real quick"I try to get her away so I can talk to her father for all the scars on her. " Uh sure? " I know she sounded confused but also curious what I was gonna do. After she walked in the house I turned to the piece of a shittest father that I have ever seen.

"She has new scars Rico I thought we made a deal" my father made a deal with him when I was born that I have to marry his child. A few days ago I told him that she better not be any new scars in her since the accident that happened."it's not my fault that child is usel-" I give him a serious look. "finish that sentence I'll shoot a bullet through your fucking head." I hold up a pistol against his head.

                                             Elizabeth pov

I look out the window to see what's going on outside just to see Damien- I think that's his name, holding a gun to his head. I don't know how I feel, a part of me feels ls happy and another sad. I mean, why should I feel sad for him, he's the one who abused me and it was he's choice, right?