➸𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

noises came from white feathered creatures that was known for their elegance and graceful looks filled the tranquil atmosphere. Those magnificent birds swam in their pond was furnished and trimmed with various exquisite decorations. The crystal clear water of the pond added beauty to the scenery.

It was no doubt the owner of the said pond was born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

"Hah... it's been so long since I've been this relaxed..." chimed a young female that were in her teenage age.

Her short dark hair nicely done, charmingly added with some blue dye on the tips of her hair, and reached her chin. Her pink lips formed a soft smile as she sipped her tea, sighing at the warm and sweet filled her taste.

"Indeed. It's refreshing to have the evening tea time with you both like we usually do."

Another young female seconded. Her voice was sweet, just like the honey she poured into the teacup before stirring it with a tiny spoon, and then serving it to her other companion.

Long blonde hair swayed along with the wind, being held steadily in a waterfall braid with a black ribbon, giving the graceful look for the cheerful female. Her blue eyes glimmered with joy as she spent her evening with her friends.

Another gorgeous female who held an appealing beauty chuckled at the blonde-haired words, nodding her head along with her statements.

"Practices caught up to me lately, I'm sorry for spending less time with my favorite people," she said, her [e/c] hues landed on both girls that she held dearly to her heart, and a pleasing smile graced her lips.

"It's fine, we're just glad you don't overwork yourself. As much as we knew how important the sport is to you, your health comes first." the dark-haired girl stated, earning a nod from the blonde one. "Hmm, don't be too hard on yourself or Hanacchi will kill you."

Aylin joked, sweet giggles following her words, also making the [h/c] female chuckled while the tallest among the three only glared playfully at the others, huffing a chuckles of amusement.

They continue to talked until the sun begin to set, creating a warm orange-yellow sky scenery that was pleasing to the eyes.

What a lovely day indeed.

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲【𝐀𝐑𝐀】