"Yes *panting* tama ako no? You are Bada" I answered her and stood straight when I caught my breath.

"Fuck! You're not supposed to remember that" I heard her exclaim in a low tone. It's confirmed then, she is the woman in my dream and now it's weirder because she's literally in front of me looking exactly like how she was in my dream. I even pinched her skin to see if she was real.

"Oww! Stop that Naomi" see! She knows my name. What kind of sorcery is this????

"So you are a DEVIL?!" Learning the truth, I got worked up causing me to unconsciously shout. Bada covered my mouth hard like it was supposed to be a top secret.

"Good heavens stop revealing me, Naomi" she whispered.

Hinila ko si Bada sa isang empty classroom where I can interrogate her

Hinila ko si Bada sa isang empty classroom where I can interrogate her. I need to know why and how this is happening to me, why me?!

"You called for help Naomi" biglang sabi ni Bada, did I say my thoughts out loud? Called for help? Saan naman?

"I hate spoiling my subjects! You called for help because you were struggling" she said once again when I did not even open my mouth.

"Are you reading my mind?!?" I said angrily while glaring at her. She shrugged her shoulder while looking clueless in front of me.

"Was I that obvious?" Bada asked and walked towards me. Anung gagawin  nito, will she try to do what we did in my dream? Have sex in here?

"Tss I'm not going to fuck you here unless you beg for it" natatawa nyang sabi. Tangina?? I should keep my thoughts quiet from now on.

"Asa ka naman! I'm not going to beg for that. I don't even think of doing that ever!" Pasigaw ko na namang sabi and Bada laughed hysterically.

"Alam ko Naomi, you're a 21 year old virgin who relies on sexual fantasies. It was nice while it lasted in your dream" anak ng -- demonyo talaga!

She went even nearer na tipong ramdam ko na yung paghinga nya, I can't help but look at her facial features, her eyes were dazzling shades of black as if there was something mysterious about her. Addictive yet very dangerous.