The Beginning

~no one's pov~

Deku is 3 months old and Bakugou is 5 months old.
Deku and Bakugou was walking back to their parents as Deku started to look pale and stumble Bakugou noticed and turned around to see Deku on the floor on his back shaking uncontrollably coughing violently. Bakugou shouted for his mum and Dekus mum.

~Inkos pov~

I was talking to Mitsuki as Katsuki shouted for us saying something was wrong Izuku I rushed over to see Izuku on the floor shaking uncontrollably and coughing violently. I looked at Mitsuki and she rushed over as well Mitsuki suggested that it was a seizure and she put a pillow underneath Izukus head I looked worried as I covered Katsuki's eyes Mitsuki also looked worried."We should go to the hospital after to check him out." Mitsuki said. I agreed as Izuku calms down slowly catching his breath.
I pick Izuku up as Mitsuki takes Katsuki's hand and goes to the car.

~no one's pov~

It turns out Deku is an epileptic and has autism. Inko had a close eye on Izuku after the doctors so did Mitsuki. Katsuki had to be explained what was happening. After a few years Katsuki kept nagging Inko and Mitsuki to train him to be able to help in situation for like school and stuff. Mitsuki and Inko refused but eventually gave in. So Katsuki is now trained to help Izuku with either his autism or a seizure.

Thanks for reading part one I will get onto part 2 straight away.
Sorry for short chapter