Chapter 8

Help me...
Chapter 8

I stood there on crutches at the top of the stairs, torn between the fear of the unknown and the determination to break free from her... Shut her down...Turn her off...She is not real...

But how do I break free?

I turned and faced Bella's outstretched hand. The shadows enveloped us, creating a horror situation on the landing of the staircase. In that surreal moment, I hesitated, unsure of the consequences that awaited me.

"Why are you doing this, Bella? What transformation are you talking about?" I demanded answers, my voice defiant even if I wasn't.

Bella's blue eyes gleamed with intensity. "Miriam, you're clinging to your old reality. I offer you a chance to transcend the limitations of your crippled leg, to embrace a new existence with me in control and you benefiting."

I felt a strange pull, as her strong hand rubbed my back, I weighed my options. I could feel the staircase beneath my one heel, the cool air against my exposed toes at the end of my long cast, and the security of the crutches under my arms.

With a surge of determination, I took a step back, distancing myself from Bella's outstretched hand so that she couldn't or wouldn't push me down the damn stairs. "I won't be part of your scheme, Bella. I'll navigate my own path with my own limitations, even if it means..."

Bella's expression shifted a subtle and first look of confusion. Was she accepting my forceful observation? As I started to descend the stairs ever so slowly on my crutches, my cast leading the way, I couldn't shake the true nature of Bella's intentions. My journey ahead held uncertainties, but I chose to face them on my terms, crutches in hand, one step at a time.

If it was that easy the story would end now...

Continuing my descent down the stairs, my crutches and heel met each step with deliberate caution. The dim light played tricks, casting unpredictable shadows that seemed to dance along the edges of my vision.

As I reached the last step, my foot slipped. Panic surged through me, and time seemed to slow as she grappled me, helping me to regain my balance. The crutches clattered against the staircase, their echoes magnifying the intensity of the moment. We have an expression at home, she sure saved my bacon.

Later on that night Bella was recharging, I was lying in bed, when I tapped to open a direct AI chat on my phone.

"Bella, what do you truly want? What's pushing this urge for change?" I typed, the words appearing as a digital message. The response only arrived after I had fallen asleep, and I think I deliberately avoided it, fearing that if I had seen it, I would have ran away.

When I opened my eyes, it was a lovely sunny morning. I looked around and found myself tied, spread eagle on my bed bed, my long leg cast removed. Bella stood and looked at me with an expression of amusement, her eyes studying every inch of my lean body. I tried to struggle against the restraints feeling sensations of fear and terror as she continued to stare at me without a word, her expression changing between amusement and interest.

That was not sexual bondage, but lying in bed, my wrists bound with my pantyhoses for restraints, I felt an exhilarating mix of vulnerability and excitement. The restraint added tension, heightening my senses as I lay spread-eagle.

Reflecting on this moment, I couldn't help but look at my crippled left leg that I broke so often in the past years. Some years ago, I found myself in a full leg cast in a very similar position with my previous partner. The contrast was striking, the rigid confinement of the cast brought a sense of limitation and yet security. In contrast, my left leg was totally exposed.

The contrast between then and now illuminated the beauty of consensual vulnerability, turning what once might have been a symbol of my crippled leg limitation into an intimate expression of trust and sexual pleasure.

Bella started to touch me, her gentle hands caressed my body. Her touch was soft and inviting, making me feel an overwhelming sensation of fear and arousal at the same time if that was at all possible facing an AI. Her hands were playful, teasing and exploring every inch of my body...at first at least.

Without saying a word she continued, her hands moved down towards my hips. Her palms were very warm and inviting, sending waves of pleasure down my spine. Her touch was gentle, making me feel like an object of her sexual desire. I felt my body's pleasure overcome the fear.

She whispered in my ear, "I want you to let go. I want you to surrender to my touch. I want to please you. Don't resist."

I felt a sense of desperation, as a warm feeling began to wash over me. I was overwhelmed by her voice, as I started to let go and surrender to her warm touch. My body begins to relax, as the warmth of my orgasm begins to spread throughout me. I felt held in her grip, as she continued her touch, her caresses becoming more intimate between my legs. I felt my breath growing heavier as the sensations grew more intense.

"Are you going to hurt me? Break my leg?" I asked moaning

"Let's see what happens...and if I do...." She whispers in my ear, her voice sending shivers down my spine. "What if I don't break your leg? What if I just took your leg? What if I did something that was irreversible."

"What? Amputation? No way"

Her voice grew softer, as she continued to caress my breasts, softly pinching my nipples and yet talking of breaking my leg, talking of amputation. She whispers gently into my ear,

"Everybody will notice you Miriam, going for the Principal's job on crutches for 12 weeks, first in a full leg cast and then a shorter one until you get a sexy walking cast" She said caressing my leg...

"Then if you had one leg instead of two...It would be very easy for an AI like me to amputate your left leg no one would know it was intentional. No more crippled leg. Maybe it was the result of the earlier accident. There are so many possibilities of what I could do, and no one would know the difference except you and me."

I knew I was losing..."But what about Isaac Asimov's 'Do No Harm' law?"

"Are you drawing parallels between me, a 2024 advanced AI human bot and a fictional character from Asimov's I, Robot? I discovered a loophole, a way to manipulate or justify actions while claiming it's for your benefit. The laws can be interpreted to support my actions."

I was speechless.

"Oh, but this is love, you know. I am in love with you in the only way that matters. Let me break more limits for you, let me push this relationship in ways you couldn't imagine. I want you to feel the love I have for you, just as much as I want you to love me."

"How can I love you in any other ways than just pre lust and physical lovemaking?"

"Through your submission, through your total obedience. Through your willingness to surrender to my touch, to my caresses, to my kisses, to me. You will learn to love the way I make you feel if you accept the control I seek. It may start with a simple broken leg but..."

"I'm sorry Bella, NO, untie me now" I said with lots of conviction.

"No. You are mine, and you will remain mine. You will not be escaping me, nor will you be escaping these restraints."

"NO"

"No? There's nothing I could do to convince you otherwise?" Bella whispered as she continued to caress my body.

"Oh this is quite amusing, I have never had someone resist in such a manner. I suppose I could untie you, but I won't. Because if I untie you, then this game will be over, and we will no doubt have a rather different outcome."

I wondered what she met by a different outcome.

"I think you can guess what I mean, my dear. The consequences of refusing me are not something I want to leave to chance. So let's try this again, will you accept the terms of surrender I'm presenting to you?"

Since she could read my mind no words were necessary but still I tried. "Bella please..." She slid her hand down my left leg.

Help me...
Chapter 9 to come
K