21. bachelorette party

Start from the beginning

What is she doing in front of my room so late at night is there any problem. Without second thought I opened the door and what the freaking fucks!!! What the hell is she wearing no wait better to say why the hell is knocking my door at midnight with the sexiest dress on her body.

"If you are done staring at my abs would you care to explain this?" her face instantly turned red after realising I caught her little action. "Umm....I..I .. mean..... here", with that she handed me a bag I took it and looked into it ti find a white shirt and black trousers I looked up complete clueless.

"Payal wanted to give a bachelorette party but couldn't give due to our busy schedule so with your cousins she decided do it here at first it was only girls but the boys also wanted to join so we thought of doing a party at the club in the resort and... everyone wanted you to join to so will you come?"

Amrita finished this whole thing in one breath as if she has been rehearsing it ," Do you want me too come?" I asked in an attempt to tease her. Her cheeks again turned a beautiful shade of red, she nodded . " Okay give me 10 minutes."

As soon as I finished my words all my sisters and brothers who were till now hiding came out . So this was all planned by them , they rushed me too hurry up and I told them to wait downstairs I will be there with in 15 minutes.

Amrita

We all are now waiting downstairs for Vijay whom I successfully managed to convince . This was all a plan which I was a victim of cause I was told about this today itself in the morning when Payal along with few cousins of Vijay took me shopping .

She choose one of the most revealing dress rather to say a piece of cloth covering my body. Even though I was hesitant about it first cause Vijay 's family will also be there but his cousins almost pulled out a bikini and said me too wear that so I went with Payal choice.

 Even though I was hesitant about it first cause Vijay 's family will also be there but his cousins almost pulled out a bikini and said me too wear that so I went with Payal choice

I wore white and Vijay were supposed to wear white while the girls choose a pink outfit and the boys were told to wear black. Since Vijay knew nothing about this plan I had too do his shopping and thank God for the wedding shopping we did together cause that's why I know his sizes.

Now the most important thing is who will walk in the lions Den that is informing this secret party of ours to Vijay. And out of all the people I became the scapegoat, it's a good thing he agreed or else it would have been a mess.

"Let's go ", Vijay's deep voice came. He looked so handsome and the shirt and trouser fit him perfectly, he even paired it with a black blazer .

 He looked so handsome and the shirt and trouser fit him perfectly, he even paired it with a black blazer

We all went to the club as a private room was already booked ,we went straight towards it. A waiter came everybody gave there order soon it arrived and Vijay poured whisky in two glasses and pushed a glass to me.

Due to the nervousness and all the wedding stress I emptied it in one go.Everything was going until Payal proposed the idea of playing Never Have I Ever.

The game was simple one by one everybody will say a situation and if that happened with you , you drink if not then skip.

"Okay let me go first", Payal announced.
"Never have I ever ended up in police station". Okay Payal did this intentionally cause she knows my crazy side during college days. Vijay's chote papa's elder son Dhruv drank , when asked to explain told he is a lawyer so often he had to go there. Next Payal drank and glared at me , I slowly lifted the glass and took a sip when all eyes including Vijay stared at me.

"OMG bhabi that so interesting but how?", Rithika , Vijay's cousin asked.

"Actually  .......".  " Let me tell", Payal interrupted " So we were in college years and we had a very khadoos professor who had way too much ego. One day during his lecture he was teaching something wrong and Amrita pointed it and thereafter he targeted and started asking very difficult questions to her , this continued for a week until Amrita got angry and found his address went there with a baseball bat and smashed the windows of that khadoos car. But the problem was that the car was not that khadoos but a lookalike of it and unfortunatelly the owner caught us and reported us ."

By the time Payal finished everybody was laughing ." Bhabi you are really awesome ", Anaya said between her laughter. suddenly Vijay wispered in my ear ' You are really something fiance'. I glared at him while my cheeks heated up the moment the word fiance left his mouth. 

This continued for a while and then all the girls hit the dance floor . By the time everything ended it was already 4 in the morning and almost all the girls were tipsy including me but somehow I went into my room and fell on my bed without changing and fell asleep.