(vi) present

"sa...to...ru...!!"

the bed was shaking. the bed was fucking shaking. it was not made for people to have this kind of sex on.

your boyfriend was possessed.

you couldn't see him stopping anytime soon and you had no estimation of how long he'd already been fucking you.

his roommate was out for the night, and he'd jokingly said that he wanted to fuck you on every single surface in his dorm.

you were both laughing at the exaggerated thought as you cuddled in his room, him sniffing your hair and kissing the side of your head.

"that'd be a trip", you giggled, leaning in to give him a few kisses.

he held your face, tongue down your throat letting it grow from soft to a bit more meaningful till you looked back at him.

and you watched as his laughs stopped and his smile faded to determination.

your throat was dry from moaning, your legs had given up and you'd finished so many times that it felt like a constant state of euphoria now.

it was too easy for satoru to get your body to do whatever he wanted. he was bending you in all angles, lifting you up, throwing you down to his will.

all you could feel was him inside you up against the wall, on the couch, over the couch, on the rug near the couch, bent over the sink in his bathroom and finally in his bed- which you were completely sure was going to break. you were not, however, sure that satoru would stop even if the bed broke.

you felt like your definition of sex had been altered. yes you had been fucked before but like this? like he was the strongest man on earth? like no matter how much it was, it wasn't enough?

"come here", he breathed, as if the two of you could get any closer, your bodies sweaty and tired and numb, "oh my god, baby this feels so good"

he turned his focus to your face, smiling infuriatingly before beginning to mock your spent, fucking exhausted expressions.

"look at me"

everything stopped.

you were suddenly sober. his hand moved slowly to your throat and you reached in to kiss him before he could.

his hand tightened around your throat and suddenly you were drunk, riding him so hard that he-

"slow down!", he gasped, and you giggled, but barely listened. this was the first time since you'd begun that he was finally tired.

you'd stopped feeling your legs a while back, so you just kept going. his hands were earlier gripping you to restrain you but had now just settled on your sides to support you as you moved. ecstatic. the bed was shaking again. you didn't stop. you went faster and harder and-

and snap.

your head would've been in the wall if satoru had not held you in place, him somehow miraculously still inside you. you were suddenly closer to the ground, taking a few seconds to process what the fuck just happened.

"oh my god", you mumbled, looking from the awe in his eyes to behind you, to find how the mattress had caved in.

you had broken gojo satoru's bed.

you were about to laugh it off and get up when satoru's hands tensed again. he was laughing and he was amazed but he was also rock hard.

so he took it up on himself to solve his problem and moved your body, with ease. his eyes remained locked with yours as he guided your arm to wrap around his neck.