Chap 1

After years of going at it alone, Wile E decided to join a Road Runner hunting group, figuring there was better chance of catching the Road Runner with a group.

Over the next week, the group tried lots of methods: TNT, setting traps, bird seed traps, multiple rifles, guns, anything that looked useful.

And the end result: Most of the group ended up getting blown up or straight up crushed, and there were some who got taken out by other members of the group because they wanted the Road Runner 1st!

And at the end of the week, the only 1 left all the traps, wasted bullets and explosions was Wile E. Because he was more experienced and resilient then everyone else. And also because he had stayed out of everyone's way while they took themselves out with their traps.

He came up with a better trap then the rest of them, and it innvolved TNT, bird seed, and springs.

He set it up and waited for his prey.

Which then zoomed by the bird seed, stopped to eat it, and then the spring placed beneath the floor malfunctioned and never worked. Desperate, Wile E lit up a dynamite stick and tried to toss it, but it blew up in his hand before he could toss it.

Then the Road Runner zoomed off.

'Well, back they say, back to the drawing board.' Wile E sighed.