Chapter 7: An Unlikely Ally

Depuis le début

DogDay: Yeah, plus we tried punching and kicking our way out but the glass doors and windows are too tough to break through and it's so thick that our plush bodies couldn't even make a dent.

Sunshine: He's right, CatNap, me and Cottontail tried using our monster forms to claw our way out of here, but it didn't work at all and my hands are all bloody and bruised from punching the glass too hard.

Fluffy: Yeah and I literally ruined my nails when me, Bobby Bearhug, PickyPiggy, CraftyCorn, and my daughter Hoppy started painting our nails before we got locked up.

CatNap: I deeply apologize all of you for trying, but I think we need a miracle to get us out of this prison. If there's anyone out there of the outside world that could help us out of this prison cell, please hear our cry for help and help us get Y/n back home to us.

Then suddenly, the Smiling Critters heard someone coming to their cell and opened up the glass doors as if someone heard their pleas for help and they see three people in hazmat suits that belong to Pryton Industries, the former partner company to Playtime Co.

CatNap and the Smiling Critters were confused to see workers from Pryton Industries come in to let them out of their prison, but they don't know if they should trust them after they unlocked their jail cell.

But then, the Smiling Critters saw a few new plush dolls appear behind them that are the rejected Smiling Critters that were all scrapped from the original Smiling Critters TV Show that didn't make it to the big screen or have been manufactured into making more of them to sell them to children at your local toy stores.

The rejected Smiling Critters include Camy Hideaway (Chameleon), Naughty Nutter (Squirrel), bull bullyno (Bull), showtime peacock (peacock), lady lilybug (ladybug), frankenferret (ferret), pepper playtime (fox), Squeaky Star (Hamster), icy punchhog (hedgehog), raffle lovepage (giraffe), Spunky Monkey (Monkey), Whoopsy Deery (Deer), Count batula (Bat), Lucky Lion (Lion), and finally, the leader of the Rejected Smiling Critters, Princess Kitty Paws.

CatNap was shocked to see her long lost girlfriend that was believed to be dead by the fires of the furnace, but she was brought to life by Pryton Industries as well as the rest of the Rejected Smiling Critters thanks to the power of CatNap's gas that suddenly have the ability to bring the dolls to life even if they were human to begin with.

CatNap: Kitty Paws?! You're alive?! But how?!? I thought you died from the fires of the furnace?

Kitty Paws: Me too, but I was given a second chance thanks to these workers from Pryton Industries, they came here to rescue you guys and they want to help you and your friends to get what you wanted.

CatNap: Is that so? But how can we trust them, my beloved kitten? How can they help us with our mission to get our friend Y/n back home?

???: Perhaps I can answer your questions, CatNap.

Then CatNap saw another guy in a Pryton Industries Hazmat suit until he took off the helmet to reveal none other than...

Parker, the CEO of Pryton Industries himself.

CatNap: Parker?!? The CEO of Pryton Industries? Why are you here to let us out?!

Parker: Well, it's a little hard to explain, you see, ever since the CEO of Playtime Co. locked you and your friends up in this inescapable prison cell, I had to quit my partnership with him after he started cutting corners on everything that he spent the money to create another line of toys when he canceled the Smiling Critters TV Show and recalled all of the Smiling Critters plushies from every toy store in Creation City.

CatNap: Seriously?! He did all of this after he locked us up in that box?!

Parker: Yep and I had to put my foot down after he went way too far when greed got the best of him as he started ignoring every safety precautions that violates every safety rule in the book. The factory had a deal with a boatload of lawsuits that resulted in Playtime Co. shutting down for good.