"Arggghhhh!!" He screamed in pain.

Because of what Yejun did, the man was unable to fight again because of the pain, the other members came attacking Yejun one after another.

"Ah, f**k! what the hell is wrong with you people?"

Yejun dodges the fist coming at him and quickly runs to his back, hitting the opponent's neck's vital point rendering him unconscious.

"Ahhhh!! What did you do to my precious brother? You're gonna pay for this!" The idiot-looking one cried out.

The remaining opponents attack Yejun but he swiftly and calmly beat them without containing any injuries or wounds.

"Ugh..."

"Why is he good at fighting?"

"Huh? Waahhh!! One tooth...where is my tooth!!" The idiot one cried again.

-_-

"I told you, you got the wrong person." Yejun threw them an intimidating glare.

"We're not fools to believe you. Your damsel in distress is probably going to die now. WAHAHA-- *cough *cough!" The man with a knife choked.

What? Don't tell me they captured someone.

"Tell me where that person is."

"...I'll lead you there."

The guy let out an evil smile. Success! They successfully lure the man to the place! Since there are also other members there, they're going to beat that bastard's a**! And they will get the money too! Kekeke.

....

"This is the place?" Yejun mumbled. This place is a walking distance from the store, also what the hell? I thought they would lock up the captured person in some old warehouse. But this?! It's a f****ng mansion! Wow, this world is high-class. -_-

"Jeff, you're back." All of a sudden, ten men show up. "Is that him?"

"Brother Ford, yes it's him."

"Then go tell the master that she's going to have him soon."

"Yes!" The guy who Yejun broke his arm went inside and told their boss.

"Then let's beat him just like we're told. Brothers, get ready. Beat him just enough to make him unable to stand so that we can bring him to the boss."

What the, I thought they were going to negotiate but I was wrong. There are eleven of them including the person who brought me here, but I don't think he can fight because of the injury on his arm.

"1 VS 10? Aren't you ashamed?" Yejun nonchalantly said.

"KEKE! Who cares? Get him!"

They attack Yejun all at once.

*KICK

*DODGE

*DUCK

*PUNCH

*BLOCK

The guy had earlier gone inside to tell the boss that the man she was looking for was already there, after that he went back outside and watched the fight.

A while later after seeing the situation, the guy went back inside of the house wearing a nervous expression.

He defeated all ten of them?! What a monster!

After he reports the current situation to their boss. A slam on the door was heard. The lady's face turns unpleasant because of the situation. He tells those men to beat Xavier so that he doesn't have any other choice but to beg her to let him go, but it has failed. She underestimated his skill, but of course, she quickly thought of another plan.

"My lady, that isn't him," Rex said.

What?

The lady quickly takes another closer look. Indeed, he was not Xavier.

"Isn't he the brother of my Eunhan? What the f**k is that bastard doing here?" She mumbled in annoyance. Because of him, the plan was ruined!

"Hey, are you the one who is behind this? Let the lady go."

Yejun hasn't recognised the face of the female yet since it's kind of dark inside.

"Who are you?" Rex asked as he slowly walked closer towards Yejun.

"It's none of your business."

"Tsk. How arrogant."

Rex threw a fist at Yejun but he quickly dodged it. When Rex prepared to throw another punch, he was surprised when Yejun was already dragging the female.

"Let's go!"

"Kyaahhhh! Let me go!!"

Just after she screamed another man entered inside.

"Eirian!!" He yelled angrily upon seeing someone dragging Eirian.

"X-Xavier? Xavier! H-help me!!"

......