The Portal

Raven pov

Mmmm oh their my book! Now let's see what others dimensions I can go to. Looks and see a page on how to make a portal to Equestria. Equestria? Mm this one seems interesting I need to go and find the book about what's all in Equestria so I'll be able to blend in and learn about it this will be fun. Now places book on the table and gets up from the chair I need to go to the library and find Equestria.

Aw here it is Equestria and all it life forms. Opens book and looks through pages their are Ponies, Pegasus, Unicorns, Alicorn, and Dragons oh and Griffins. Ok I can blend in with my dragon form and maybe make some friends as I'm their. Now I'm going to pack up some stuff looks at the two books and take my books with me.

A few hours later...

That should be everything I need. Now let's go make this portal! Eyes glows a bright blue Now the portal to Equestria looks to a very old oak tree the portal will be in this tree.

Raven closes her eyes and puts her hands in front of the old oak tree is. She move hands that looks like she's tearing the tree apart down the middle and as the tree opens a light begins to glow out of the tree and as the tree opens more the portal can be seen Equestria. Raven and opens her eyes to see the portal open she turns into her Dragon form and goes through the portal to learn more of magic and find the lost souls that are there.

 Raven and opens her eyes to see the portal open she turns into her Dragon form and goes through the portal to learn more of magic and find the lost souls that are there

Raven pov

So this is Equestria. It's better than I imagined from what the book told me. There so many colors and sounds so nice I like it. I probably need money if I need a house cuz I can see a little town just down the hill there wonderful let me in let me look at my bag I should have some gems this should probably help me. Looks through her bag mmm I have at least a $1,000 of dollars in gems from where I am at I don't know how much will be here. Well I guess I'll see when I get there. Starts walking towards the village all humming a song. As Raven walks to the Village the portal behind her closes.

In Ponyville.

Ponies are walking around doing what they normally do everyday going to work talking with friends and simply enjoying their day. Then they heard singing some of since ignore it others look towards the entrance and see a dragon walking in to the village. The dragon stops and looks around the village. Learn something that sucks the police is that they see the dragon shrink in order to fit into the village. Some of the are surprise spiders because they don't know a lot but dragons or that they could do what this dragon is doing but the dragon seems friendly so they leave it be.

Raven pov
This Village looks nice I should probably shrink my size so I can actually fit in. Starts walking around until a very bright pink pony comes up to her.