Untitled Part 1

Hi ! My name's Bendy ! And I am the Devil son, so yeah as you might guessed I am a demon, and the prince of hell. My dad is someone pretty protective. My uncle his is "Right Hand Man".But if you want my honest opinion, they are ❤️. I've also had a nanny who was always there for me , I see as uncle or something like that. I am a pretty powerful demon . And one day I will rule the hell as a king. Like my dad.So yea , my life was basically like that . I was loved in hell , everyone loved me! My life was simple . But the things will never be the same.

        I was in the appartement private with my uncle Dice and my nanny .

Uncle Dice 🎲 was showing me a new trick card.Meanwhile Nanny was Cleaning some weapons of torture for the soul or fork .

👿😡:"I'M GONNA BREAK THAT CUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We heard. My uncles and I were surprised as heaven! We looked at each others with suspicious look.

🎲:Did you do a prank to your father , young Prince ? ' Asked me Dice.

😈🎶:No, not this time !' I replied 'Ask nanny he will tell you I am saying truth !'

🤵‍♂️😈:Then why the Boss is mad ?'Asked nanny .

🎲:We should check on him to be sure he doesn't do anything he would regret.'

We all approved and sneak to his office, pretty curious of why my father yelled like a demon who lose against an angel or mortal.

Sorry if this bad this my first time doing this, hope you enjoyed !