I will never let you go

Raphael x Gn reader ∘✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Raphael x Gn reader
∘✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

I arrived at Raphael's house, wondering why he needed to see me. I had been away on missions for the past few months and hadn't had a chance to visit him.

As I approached the door, Raphael opened it before I could even touch the handle. "Oh, there you are. I was starting to think you wouldn't make it in time," he said in his usual calm voice. I noticed that Raphael had bags under his eyes, indicating a lack of sleep and proper meals.

"Raphael... Have you been neglecting your sleep and meals?" I asked, concerned about his well-being. But he seemed indifferent to his own health.

"Hah! You're one to talk. I haven't seen you in months, and now you're suddenly concerned about my well-being?" Raphael retorted, trying to divert the attention away from himself.

I fell silent, not expecting Raphael to be worried about me. Suddenly, he grabbed me and forcefully dragged me inside. "Woah!" I exclaimed, taken aback by Raphael's behavior. This was typical of him, but he seemed more stressed than usual.

Raphael stopped dragging me and pushed me down onto the couch. I looked at him, bewildered, as if he had lost his mind. But I couldn't anticipate what he would do next. Raphael climbed on top of me, pinning me down, and his gaze focused on my chest.

He moved his hands downward, but I managed to stop him before he could do anything further. However, he had already pinned my hands together, rendering me immobile. He unbuttoned my shirt, revealing the wound I had sustained from the Wanderer during my last mission.

"So... Is this why you've been avoiding me?" Raphael asked, his voice filled with a mixture of curiosity and concern, as he gently touched the injury.

"No, I've just been busy with missions," I quickly replied, but it was clear that Raphael wasn't convinced by my words.

"Raphael, I-" I began, but he interrupted me.

"Don't you care about yourself at all?" Raphael spoke, squeezing my hands tightly, leaving marks behind.

"I was so worried about you. I didn't even know if you were alive, and you ignored my texts!" he exclaimed, his reaction shocking me.

I lay there, stunned by Raphael's behavior, as he continued to grip me tightly. He leaned his head down, getting closer to my injured chest. Raphael remained there for hours, not daring to move, while I tried unsuccessfully to free myself from his grasp.

Eventually, I gave up and exhaustion overcame me. I drifted off to sleep, and Raphael noticed. He softly kisses they cheek, he slowly sits up. Raphael moves away and he stares at his art work that may looked like them.

Raphael moves closer to them as he wrapped his arms around them. Whispering to himself, he said, "I will never let you go. Even if I have to keep you locked up here with me."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩